Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative Energy

TanzanianGod

Negative Energy.

Prayers are the worst type of negative energy. When I was new, just after two weeks of dedicating, I felt my first wave of prayer energy. It was so negative. And I cannot lie it hit me so hard. I cried tears of pain.Because a whole church was praying for me. Now I am way past that, hahahahaha I don’t even notice them prayers. I think they already gave up. Hahahaha

Curses are obviously negative energy. Nature has provided that every human has the ability to curse if enough power and knowledge is available. No one is telling anyone what to do, but for us satanists curses are used to bring justice and destruction when needed. Some Africans visit witch doctors to curse relatives, friends and those they despise for no reason. Just stupid and petty magick.

Jealousy, hatred and anger which are quite natural emotions can also be a form of negative energies especially from weaklings like xtians, mudslimes etc. U see; these programs create a negative attitude towards the success of yours and others. Xtians are never truly successful. They will smile when you buy that new car, but the amount of jealousy and anger that the hide behind that mask is so negative.

Psychic Vampires. Well these are just weak individuals. Who have weak souls and just want to take energy instead of giving or sharing. When one reaches a certain point in power meditation, can see right through them. And they are just petty. I think from these is where came the Evil idea that Demons can be summoned/binded to do a bidding for anyone. Jews themselves are the weakest form of psychic vampires. They suck the life force out of Gentiles and Nature. We satanist share energy. We don’t just take because we have enough from our souls.

Curses from the jews. These are the worst so far since they have been in the air for a very long time. And so they keep manifesting themselves in Gentiles lives. Thats why we have to reverse everything that holds the power to these and save ourselves. And my intuition tells me even after the enemy is destroyed we have so much work to do!

With this said, let’s continue empowering ourselves. Protecting our family and loved ones. Cleaning our chakras and souls from filth and dirt. Let’s continue Reversing the Torah and stripping The enemies energy out.

“Let’s Save Our Kind From Jewish Negative Energy”
Positive Energy to all.

TanzanianGod said:
Negative Energy.

Prayers are the worst type of negative energy. When I was new, just after two weeks of dedicating, I felt my first wave of prayer energy. It was so negative. And I cannot lie it hit me so hard. I cried tears of pain.Because a whole church was praying for me. Now I am way past that, hahahahaha I don’t even notice them prayers. I think they already gave up. Hahahaha

Had some similar experience. When i was a child i used to read too many occult books, which we all know that mostly are written by the enemy or their retard followers. And because of that, i had fear from the night and praying to the enemy thoughtforms made things even worse, even the slightest fear will turn into goosebumps and shivering if you do that. Praying isn't just cursing others but also onesself as it empowers the enemy thoughtform. Never pray to the enemy fake ass thoughtforms. i feel like throwing up just thinking about enemy aliens or enemy thoughtforms.

Curses are obviously negative energy. Nature has provided that every human has the ability to curse if enough power and knowledge is available. No one is telling anyone what to do, but for us satanists curses are used to bring justice and destruction when needed. Some Africans visit witch doctors to curse relatives, friends and those they despise for no reason. Just stupid and petty magick.

Jealousy, hatred and anger which are quite natural emotions can also be a form of negative energies especially from weaklings like xtians, mudslimes etc. U see; these programs create a negative attitude towards the success of yours and others. Xtians are never truly successful. They will smile when you buy that new car, but the amount of jealousy and anger that the hide behind that mask is so negative.

Psychic Vampires. Well these are just weak individuals. Who have weak souls and just want to take energy instead of giving or sharing. When one reaches a certain point in power meditation, can see right through them. And they are just petty. I think from these is where came the Evil idea that Demons can be summoned/binded to do a bidding for anyone. Jews themselves are the weakest form of psychic vampires. They suck the life force out of Gentiles and Nature. We satanist share energy. We don’t just take because we have enough from our souls.

Curses from the jews. These are the worst so far since they have been in the air for a very long time. And so they keep manifesting themselves in Gentiles lives. Thats why we have to reverse everything that holds the power to these and save ourselves. And my intuition tells me even after the enemy is destroyed we have so much work to do!

With this said, let’s continue empowering ourselves. Protecting our family and loved ones. Cleaning our chakras and souls from filth and dirt. Let’s continue Reversing the Torah and stripping The enemies energy out.

“Let’s Save Our Kind From Jewish Negative Energy”
Positive Energy to all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back