Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christianity- A Spiritual Virus; Satanism- The Anti-Virus.

TanzanianGod

Christianity- A Virus; Satanism-The AntiVirus.

So, what is a computer virus – simply put, a computer virus is a malicious code that can copy itself and infect a computer without the approval or knowledge of a user.

Christianity is a Spiritual Virus.
Simply put, Christianity is a malicious programming that can attatch itself and affect a human soul without the concious approval or knowledge of the human(through enemy manipulation).

Characteristics of Christianity compared to a Virus

Just as a computer virus affects many files, Christianity affects many parts of the human soul. It blocks the Chakras. It blocks the mind. It affects true human natural sexuality. It creates fear and negativity. It invites enemy disasters. It allows for enemy curses to manifest in the gentiles lives.

A virus is polymorphic. Meaning it changes its code and modifies itself accordingly. Funnily enough, Christianity has that ability. Like the evil spiritual virus it is, it changes according to times. Different christian verses can be used in different situations-Even if they contradict themselves. Thats how weirdly Viral it is. A good example is the sexual life of jewsus. Sometimes they say he was celibate, then they say he married mary magdelena, Now they say he was gay with John. (It alternates accordingly because it is a SPIRITUAL VIRUS)

Viruses can make the system never show signs of infection: Some viruses can hide the changes they make, making it much more difficult for the virus to be detected. Christianity too has the ability to hide in the psyche of the human soul. Making it much difficult to detect. Thats why you can easily see the christian devotees with weird smiles walking down the street masking the evil spiritual degenaration affecting their souls.

A virus can lead to another virus making it much more lethal and help each other to hide or even assist each other to infect a particular section of the computer. Christians, no matter the different sects, can easily come together. Because this Spiritual Virus is what it does. It invites other viruses. The jewish religious evil programs in themselves are all connected. They work together. Each affecting the human soul in a different way, but having the same evil goal. (Thats why most will just say, “god is for us all, there is one god etcetera )

Viruses,can stay on the computer even if the hard disk is formatted.
Christianity as a spiritual virus Can hide itself deep in the soul and be very problematic to Remove. That’s why it is Easy to face different hardships and struggles when one wants to completely remove Christianity from ones life. I know I did.

SATANISM THE ANTI-VIRUS.
Spiritual Satanism is the Anti-Virus. Father Satan is our Spiritual Healer. With the information and knowledge provided , we can completely and totally rid ourselves from this nefarious and evil enemy programming. We clean our souls. We meditate. We allow light from the sun to penetrate through our souls and uproot all enemy attachments.

Spiritual Satanism has made me feel born again. It has made me feel whole. Xians talk about being born again but they haven’t experienced real Re-birth. And for this I am so thankful to Satan.

“We are winning, This Spiritual Virus is being destroyed”

TanzanianGod said:

This is very well thought out and written, I really like the comparisons, they work so well and it definitely brings a lot of clarity and sense.

The enemy is always changing their methods from generation to generation to figure out what works, one moment it's "gay people are evil, it's unnatural, kill them all" and then when this started to not work they changed it to "oh gay people are awesome, gay rights everywhere, everybody's gay, let's incorporate some rainbows and shitty pink frilly unicorn outfits to represent gayness because 'muh agenda'."

I remember reading from Maxine a long time ago that Satan wanted white people to act like the white blood cells of an immune system, to help clean out and destroy all of the enemy. We're the primary spiritual force against the enemy and the most dangerous, this is why out of all the three races made by Satan the enemy wants us most specifically to die out and become extinct. Because we're the 'deadly white blood cell' that is of the most threat to their 'virus'.

Ghost in the Machine said:
TanzanianGod said:

This is very well thought out and written, I really like the comparisons, they work so well and it definitely brings a lot of clarity and sense.

The enemy is always changing their methods from generation to generation to figure out what works, one moment it's "gay people are evil, it's unnatural, kill them all" and then when this started to not work they changed it to "oh gay people are awesome, gay rights everywhere, everybody's gay, let's incorporate some rainbows and shitty pink frilly unicorn outfits to represent gayness because 'muh agenda'."

I remember reading from Maxine a long time ago that Satan wanted white people to act like the white blood cells of an immune system, to help clean out and destroy all of the enemy. We're the primary spiritual force against the enemy and the most dangerous, this is why out of all the three races made by Satan the enemy wants us most specifically to die out and become extinct. Because we're the 'deadly white blood cell' that is of the most threat to their 'virus'.

As a blackman i definitely agree to that.
Having lived once among Aryan people I know how advanced they are. They are a stronghold against the enemy. They have a higher civilization. And being direct descendants of Father Satan makes them most hated and the most impacted by the jewish curses. (A recent example is how Corona Virus is easily Rampant in Europe)

We blackman are warriors. We are of earth and together we fight the Jews. We are winning.

TanzanianGod said:
We blackman are warriors. We are of earth and together we fight the Jews. We are winning.

Blacks are definitely natural warriors and are strong in the roots of their ancestors, I have complete and total faith that of all the races when truth fully sinks in blacks will be the first to really go back to their origins to build their people from the earth up to make strong communities, and I wish you guys luck in those endeavors.

We whites will get there eventually ourselves but at our own pace. It seems our priority is spiritual matters, the physical comes secondary and follows after. In time we'll get to our pagan roots again in totality.

I enjoyed reading your article. Its good seeing fellow Africans posting and commenting on this forum.

Hail to our one and only father Enki!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back