Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chitahuri and Matindi

Elias Sebastian

David Icke in the 90s interviewed "Credo Mutwa" The last guardian who has all the knowledge of the black pagan culture of Africa. He said that Africa as the hottest continent in the world was a perfect outpost for the Reptilians since they are cold-blooded and need high temperatures to physically manifest themselves. Unfortunately, pagan cultures of Africa were easily manipulated and poverty and hunger were already present in Africa before colonization. In practice, the Reptilians have left a clean sweep and easy job for the Christian colonists since the blacks were a warrior race. The Grays have also influenced the Africans a lot but from what Credo Mutwa said they managed to perform autopsies on the bodies of the Grays and found that their typical typical gray "skin" and are another protection over their real skin that is pink . He said that children saw a small creature in the woods and named him "pinkie pinkie". In practice he was a Gray without any kind of protection on him. The ancient Africans were very intelligent and civilized, they knew astronomy and knew how to perform surgical operations that Christian missionaries were unable to do. The Chitahuri were the Reptilians while the Matindi were the Grays.

Elias Sebastian said:
David Icke in the 90s interviewed "Credo Mutwa" The last guardian who has all the knowledge of the black pagan culture of Africa. He said that Africa as the hottest continent in the world was a perfect outpost for the Reptilians since they are cold-blooded and need high temperatures to physically manifest themselves. Unfortunately, pagan cultures of Africa were easily manipulated and poverty and hunger were already present in Africa before colonization. In practice, the Reptilians have left a clean sweep and easy job for the Christian colonists since the blacks were a warrior race. The Grays have also influenced the Africans a lot but from what Credo Mutwa said they managed to perform autopsies on the bodies of the Grays and found that their typical typical gray "skin" and are another protection over their real skin that is pink . He said that children saw a small creature in the woods and named him "pinkie pinkie". In practice he was a Gray without any kind of protection on him. The ancient Africans were very intelligent and civilized, they knew astronomy and knew how to perform surgical operations that Christian missionaries were unable to do. The Chitahuri were the Reptilians while the Matindi were the Grays.

Idk something’s mutwa says make sense and others don’t. Like I don’t see where poverty and hunger existed in Africa prior to colonization. After studying Basil Davidson’s work and Robin Walkers work you’ll see what I’m talking about. But he has good info on things like in Michael Tellingers work he provides good info.

Anyway RIP to Credo Mutwa

This is interesting too

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa03.htm

The Mantindane are not the only alien beings that we Africans have seen and know about, and have got stories to tell about.

Many, many, many centuries ago, before the first White-man came to Africa, we African people encountered a race of alien beings which looked exactly like the European White-man who were going to invade Africa in our future.

These alien creatures are tall. Some of them are rather well built, like athletes, and they have slightly slanting blue eyes and high cheek-bones. And they have got golden hair, and they look exactly like the Europeans of today, with one exception: their fingers are beautifully made, long and like those of musicians and artists.

Now, these creatures came to Africa out of the sky, in craft which looked like the boomerang of the Australian people.

Now, when one of these craft comes down to land, it creates a whirlwind of dust, which makes a very large sound indeed, like that of a tornado. In the language of some African tribes, a whirlwind is zungar-uzungo.

Now, our people gave several names to these White-skinned aliens. They called them Wazungu, a word which loosely means "god" but literally means "people of the dust-devil or the whirlwind".

Cowboy123 said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Idk something’s mutwa says make sense and others don’t. Like I don’t see where poverty and hunger existed in Africa prior to colonization. After studying Basil Davidson’s work and Robin Walkers work you’ll see what I’m talking about. But he has good info on things like in Michael Tellingers work he provides good info.

I believe Mutwa already in the 90s said that AIDS and Ebola were man-made diseases but after all these years nobody has taken this information into consideration. Credo Mutwa is a gold mine of information and occult stories to tell. Too bad he has sympathies for Christianity.

Elias Sebastian said:
Cowboy123 said:
Elias Sebastian said:

I believe Mutwa already in the 90s said that AIDS and Ebola were man-made diseases but after all these years nobody has taken this information into consideration. Credo Mutwa is a gold mine of information and occult stories to tell. Too bad he has sympathies for Christianity.

He is a gold mine. He stated that it's the Grey's and reptilians behind suffering in Africa. He basically says it's the enemy aliens who are causing the problems on Earth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back