Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews created and control kkk

Cowboy123

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1978/eirv05n39-19781010/eirv05n39-19781010_048-how_zionists_orchestrate_kkk_ter-lar.pdf

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1978/eirv05n39-19781010/eirv05n39-19781010_050-the_rothschild_roots_of_the_ku_k.pdf

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1978/eirv05n39-19781010/eirv05n39-19781010_055-how_klan_zionist_terror_operates.pdf

https://www.jta.org/jewniverse/2017/this-1915-kkk-loving-film-built-a-jewish-movie-empire

https://noirg.org/articles/birth-of-a-nation-undoing-jewish-racism/

Jews didn't create it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151106113258/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/ThirdReichandChristianity.pdf

It's written here.

Aquarius said:
Jews didn't create it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151106113258/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/ThirdReichandChristianity.pdf

It's written here.

I'm aware of that look at my links though. Of course they don't get their hands dirty. They controlled it from the top.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Before jewish infiltration. Originally Ku Klux Klan. KU for Kundalini. Klans are of Scotland. KKK is 666.

According to who? Gematria wise kkk doesn’t equal 666. And the original kkk wasn’t copied after the Scottish clans. The original klan after the civil war didn’t even burn crosses or wear hoods. That was started by the 2nd version. Did u even read my links? It only takes ten minutes. According to it the kkk was Judah Benjamin brainchild. How could the Jews “infiltrate” the kkk when it was the brainchild of a Jew and in 1867 Benjamin was asked to invest in it. Because of him the kkk was able to get horses, firearms and etc.

I am not saying that everything can be 100 percent accurate and neither am I going to start an arguement with you. But you need to read the articles about the kkk on the Joy of Satan website. If you have that is great. Maybe study them again? The articles explain enough to where there should be no doubt as to the true origins of the KKK. Klans are akin to covens.
Cowboy123 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Before jewish infiltration. Originally Ku Klux Klan. KU for Kundalini. Klans are of Scotland. KKK is 666.

According to who? Gematria wise kkk doesn’t equal 666. And the original kkk wasn’t copied after the Scottish clans. The original klan after the civil war didn’t even burn crosses or wear hoods. That was started by the 2nd version. Did u even read my links? It only takes ten minutes. According to it the kkk was Judah Benjamin brainchild. How could the Jews “infiltrate” the kkk when it was the brainchild of a Jew and in 1867 Benjamin was asked to invest in it. Because of him the kkk was able to get horses, firearms and etc.

Here are excerpts from the Joy of Satan Article:

The Satanic Origins of the Ku Klux Klan

"The Ku Klux Klan was never Christian to begin with. By clever INFILTRATION, the Jews again have gotten control of this organization by infesting it with "Christian Identity."

"The real origins of the Ku Klux Klan trace back to the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar were said to have been very wealthy and Satanic towards their end, and worshipped the "Head of Baphomet."

"Ku Klux" is a Greek word meaning 'golden circle.' The symbolism of the circle represents the female power, the shakti, the serpentine power. It also symbolizes the coven of 13."
[This is what I mean by KKK=666, not from jewish gematria]

"The term 'Klan' originated in Scotland, as they have 'Clans' and are also known for their cross lightings, known as the "Crann Tara".

"Modern Freemasonry has been INFILTRATED and taken over by the Jews, as have all originally Gentile Occult and Spiritual groups and organizations, and all of the original spiritual knowledge and traditions have been corrupted and removed."

"The Imperial Wizard (Top leader of the KKK) and note the title "Wizard" corresponds with the Grand Master of all of the Covens, when Satanists would meet on the Greater Sabbats. Nowadays, the Imperial Wizard still meets with the numerous "klaverns" (smaller groups within the Ku Klux Klan) in the same fashion as a WITCH's COVEN celebrating the Greater Sabbats. The word "wizard" blatantly refers to an accomplished warlock and has everything to do with witchcraft, The Klavern originated with the COVEN. Then you have the "Grand Red Dragon"- the dragon is a well-known symbol of Satan, and is another symbol for the kundalini serpent. The cone caps are another giveaway, as they have always been a part of sorcery and witchcraft, along with the hooded masks. Identity was kept secret when attending the Greater Sabbats because of the persecutions and the Inquisition. Then, we have the red, white, and black colors of Satan again. The Imperial Wizard has traditionally worn black, the Grand Red Dragon dressed in red and the rest of the members in white. The equal armed crosses they still wear that are seen in the Demon Sigils."

"Another blatant title is the "Grand Cyclops." This has to do with the very important "All-seeing Eye," which is the "third eye' of the soul; the sixth chakra and is also seen on the American one-dollar bill. This is hardly Christian by any stretch of the imagination."

"In Scotland, famous for its "Clans" they BURNED EQUAL ARMED CROSSES and it is obvious the KKK had their origins there, not in the USA as rewritten history dictates."

"Also, it is glaringly obvious their high coned hats and robes did not originate their design with "bed sheets," as dictated by most scholarly sources.
The tall hats seem to have originated in Ancient Egypt with the Egyptian Gods and the Pharaohs, and also have strong connections to wizardry and witchcraft."

"If the Jews can't get control through direct Judaism as with the occult societies, they use their tool of Christianity for groups such as the KKK. The only way this Jewish scheme can succeed is through Gentiles having misplaced trust, "faith" and of course above all - ignorance. Regardless of how history has been falsified and rewritten with lies, the truth can be seen blatantly in the symbols, the rites and the overall purpose of these organizations."

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
I am not saying that everything can be 100 percent accurate and neither am I going to start an arguement with you. But you need to read the articles about the kkk on the Joy of Satan website. If you have that is great. Maybe study them again? The articles explain enough to where there should be no doubt as to the true origins of the KKK. Klans are akin to covens.
Cowboy123 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

I did read it already. What I'm saying and what the articles are saying is that that it wasn't infiltrated. It was Jewish from the beginning. Going all the way back to the Knights of the Golden Circle. It was combination of Bnai Brith, Freemasons, Jesuits and knights of the Golden circle whick led to the kkk.

Cowboy123 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Cowboy123 said:

I did read it already. What I'm saying and what the articles are saying is that that it wasn't infiltrated. It was Jewish from the beginning. Going all the way back to the Knights of the Golden Circle. It was combination of Bnai Brith, Freemasons, Jesuits and knights of the Golden circle whick led to the kkk.
And what we are saying is that: your research<Maxine's research

Aquarius said:
Cowboy123 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Brother Aquarius, maybe not the best way to get your point across. For the record Cowboy, I don't really know why you posted this, but KKK are pagan originated. So the supposed idea that they are a Jewish originated is false.

Ramier108666 said:
Aquarius said:
Cowboy123 said:

Brother Aquarius, maybe not the best way to get your point across. For the record Cowboy, I don't really know why you posted this, but KKK are pagan originated. So the supposed idea that they are a Jewish originated is false.

It’s well documented the Jew Judah p Benjamin financed the kkk. Some say Benjamin and Jew kuttner Baruch worked with pike to create kkk. Anyway agree or not it doesn’t change my mind. Also the klan didn’t burn crosses or wear cone shaped hoods. Until the the second klan in the 1900s.

Cowboy123 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Aquarius said:

It’s well documented the Jew Judah p Benjamin financed the kkk. Some say Benjamin and Jew kuttner Baruch worked with pike to create kkk. Anyway agree or not it doesn’t change my mind. Also the klan didn’t burn crosses or wear cone shaped hoods. Until the the second klan in the 1900s.
Jews finance everyone that can wreak havoc, even if it's someone that actually hates the jew.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Cowboy123 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Jews finance everyone that can wreak havoc, even if it's someone that actually hates the jew.

Even though they really didn't. They never once lynched or attacked a Jew. As a matter of fact they had Jewish members. And Jews were very safe around them. Jew even made and sold their robes and shoes. The klan also in the 1900s had a lot of Freemasons in it and the Jews control and had disproportionate representation in the Mason's. In the 60s the Jews tried to create a race war using the klan and their civil rights activists. Which is what they're still trying to do. Israel Cohen talked about it.

Cowboy123 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Things you need to consider,is that 1. Judah Benjamin was one in a thousand,jews financing the South was a rare thing. Abraham Lincoln himself had jewish Grandparents. 2. What maxine was trying to suggest that alot of the klan's traditions were INSPIRED by scottish traditions,its not she was suggesting that the first klan was following them..its that it was INSPIRED by scottish traditions and ritual,and thus the second,third,and even members of the first klans were rather ignorant of there origins and inspiration.. something also interesting is that; the first Klan Cross had a yin and yang in the middle,instead of the blood drop cross...kinda obvious that it took inspiration from Satanic/Pagan traditions? 3. Jews in the south were rare,most lived in the north...it was rare for one to see even a religious jew,the reason why the first klan accepted jews as most jews are indistinguishable from white southerners,and most converted to Xtianity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back