Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism

Cosmic6999

I am half Indian and a black young man I am very interested in this satanism I read about the Africans who are satanism I also learn that they was the first to discover voodoo, witchcraft, magick, and about these abilities and I really need to know some tell me is satanism about empowerment it's not about selling our soul are nothing like that I read dedicated our soul to Satan I also learn he is our god and the works of the bible fake I also learn about the epytians how they stole the knowledge from them and how they blind us it said that Satan not about bloody sacrifices and they say it's not evil how the bible say it is and I am very curious because I need to know is this the right path for me I know it was meant for me also I am very focus on power meditation to unlock our spiritual powers such as telekinesis that is the man thing i want to learn wait take that back I need to learn it's my soul gift and I need to know what should I mainly focus on when developing telekinesis it said foundation meditation and the hand chakras meditation what about void and energy meditation please somebody reply to me cosmic out

What happened to punctuation? Sorry but your text is impossible to read. It gives me an headache. I'm not trying to be rude. Please, be considerate and use punctuation. Even improper punctuation would be several time better than not using punctuation.

Cosmic6999 said:
I am half Indian and a black young man I am very interested in this satanism 1Q." I read about the Africans who are satanism I also learn that they was the first to discover voodoo, witchcraft, magick, and about these abilities and I really need to know some tell me is satanism about empowerment it's not about selling our soul are nothing like that I read dedicated our soul to Satan I also learn he is our god and the works of the bible fake I also learn about the epytians how they stole the knowledge from them and how they blind us it said that Satan not about bloody sacrifices and they say it's not evil how the bible say it is and I am very curious because I need to know is this the right path for me I know it was meant for me also " I am very focus on power meditation to unlock our spiritual powers such as 2Q. "telekinesis that is the man thing i want to learn wait take that back I need to learn it's my soul gift and I need to know what should I mainly focus on when developing telekinesis it said foundation meditation and the hand chakras meditation what about void and energy meditation please somebody reply to me cosmic out"

Welcome:

a general advice is to read everything ;) http://www.satanisgod.org

Additionally
A1: Read the site provided by our black HPS. Shannon.
http://www.blacksforsatan.org or visit the black sub forum: https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=13

A2: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Telekinesis.html
But always keep in mind what satan did state in the AL-JILWAH :
"But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises."

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

If you achive telekinesis keep it your secret don´t show off.

from : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37230&p=148952&hilit=8+fold+path#p148952

"after reading dedication--->

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney."

Cosmic6999 said:
I am half Indian and a black young man I am very interested in this satanism I read about the Africans who are satanism I also learn that they was the first to discover voodoo, witchcraft, magick, and about these abilities and I really need to know some tell me is satanism about empowerment it's not about selling our soul are nothing like that I read dedicated our soul to Satan I also learn he is our god and the works of the bible fake I also learn about the epytians how they stole the knowledge from them and how they blind us it said that Satan not about bloody sacrifices and they say it's not evil how the bible say it is and I am very curious because I need to know is this the right path for me I know it was meant for me also I am very focus on power meditation to unlock our spiritual powers such as telekinesis that is the man thing i want to learn wait take that back I need to learn it's my soul gift and I need to know what should I mainly focus on when developing telekinesis it said foundation meditation and the hand chakras meditation what about void and energy meditation please somebody reply to me cosmic out

No we do not sell our souls to Satan. The dedication ritual is a formality to our devotion and loyalty to him as our creator and father, the blood ties into our soul to give power to the dedication, to prove how serious we are and to allow Satan to free our soul from the enemy. No harm ever came to me in my dedication several years ago, in fact it felt like a world of burdens was lifted off of my shoulder afterwords.

Satan abhors the parasitic filth of sacrifice, ritualistic murder and other disgusting wicked garbage like that, it has nothing to do with him. Satan is not evil, he is benevolent to us, but he also recognizes the products of nature and that 'morality' is not the foundation of the universe. Create what you must and destroy what you must, the necessary means of survival, justice and happiness. He protects us and has personally helped me in more ways than I can count, even with the most meager of struggles of which I found difficult to find solutions to on my own.

Satan cares for his own and he watches over us as his children, but he does not coddle us where we must learn on our own that we have potential to gain independence. He gives us the knowledge to advance our souls, to eventually be able to preform our own miracles and magick.

As for your desire to do telekinesis, you can try all you want but if you haven't even started on the basics to empower your soul and open all your chakras, you're going to be doing next to nothing. You have to master the 'boring' stuff before you can do the 'fun' stuff and that could take a couple of years. I've been part of the JoS for roughly 9 years and am in a cross transition between intermediate meditations and advanced meditations, beginner stuff does nothing to 'advance' me anymore.

All of my main chakras are open and empowered but I'm still working on other things and have a schedule throughout this year to open and empower all of my other chakras, including hands, feet, shoulders, minor, etc. I plan to work on and empower these chakras majorly before I start moving onto things like pyrokinesis and telekinesis. You could very well reach this level much sooner, especially with the RTR. I had a lot of personal struggles and issues to work through in my advancement, so it was at a much slower pace than most.

You need to have a good natural energy level and power, a strong flow through your chakras and soul. I do work with elements now though very often and can cool and heat up my body's temperature at will decently enough with fire and water. The elements are something relatively advanced to master as well if you want to do things like cryokinesis and pyrokinesis, etc, not to mention telekinesis uses the Air element.

For Void Meditation you can read up on my thread about it here where I explain it's function and how it works. Void Meditation helps with focus and direction of energy. The foundation meditation is going to be your prime means of raising your energy levels and refueling your overall soul power. When your chakras are open and empowered, they automatically feed energy to your soul and draw in power so long as you keep them cleaned and maintained. When your chakras are closed, you must gain this power and energy manually through the foundation meditation, that is why it's so important. I use up more energy in a day than my chakras can draw in for me so I still utilize the foundation meditation to keep my energies high and to strengthen and raise my natural energy intake, so you never really do stop using it.

If you want to know where to get started, you can do the 40 Days of Power schedule. This should help you get you to a good start in meditation and spiritual empowerment and to understand the basics. Just don't start the schedule during a Void of Course Moon. There's various websites online you can use to tell if it's a void moon at any given time.

Additionally there is the Final RTR of which all members should be doing daily. The RTR removes the enemy curses upon our souls and helps free and unbind us, this helps empower our souls and is an easy route to general spiritual advancement and power. If you have any questions about the RTR they can be viewed and asked here.

If you have any more questions regarding Satanism, the path and spirituality, there are a lot of regulars on these forums including myself who have been part of this for a very long time that are willing to answer your questions and concerns.

So I start with the beginning meditation first I still practice the hand chakras meditation tho and also I do practice void meditation and etc I thought if I take some for the basic and put it together with the advance like telekinesis would it help but ok what if I do basic and telekinesis would it work and also how can I talk to Satan i don't have the material yet so can I talk to him

So I have to start the basic on power meditation before advancing ok what if I do that 40 days of empowerment can I still practice the hand chakras as well as I practice the exercise in the 40 days of empowerment? Everybody different so I'm asking

Can somebody tell me is satan a evil version of Lucifer cause I ask one person why he prefer Lucifer then Satan I ask is it bad or some and he said yes so tell me the truth is Satan bad cause I'm really getting confuse now I read the joy of Satan and it say he is not evil nd stuff so I'm trying to understand is Satan bad I know satanism is part of Satan so can somebody please fill me in all the way please the truth

People talk random bullshit about Satan, doesn't mean it is true.

Cosmic6999 said:
Can somebody tell me is satan a evil version of Lucifer cause I ask one person why he prefer Lucifer then Satan I ask is it bad or some and he said yes so tell me the truth is Satan bad cause I'm really getting confuse now I read the joy of Satan and it say he is not evil nd stuff so I'm trying to understand is Satan bad I know satanism is part of Satan so can somebody please fill me in all the way please the truth

Cosmic6999 said:
Don't speak about Satanism to people, they don't know shit. Satan is not evil, and Lucifer is just another name of Satan. Read Joyofsatan.org

Cosmic6999 said:

Do yourself and us a favor, read the sites give it a month, maybe reread it, then you can ask questions again.

also read the sermons on the forum:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=24

about your question this sermon should help:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182

Cosmic6999 said:
So I start with the beginning meditation first I still practice the hand chakras meditation tho and also I do practice void meditation and etc I thought if I take some for the basic and put it together with the advance like telekinesis would it help but ok what if I do basic and telekinesis would it work and also how can I talk to Satan i don't have the material yet so can I talk to him

Fokus on his sigil:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

ask what you want, be open, don´t expect a answer right away. He will find a way to tell you.

Cosmic6999 said:
... and also how can I talk to Satan i don't have the material yet so can I talk to him
You can talk to Satan, and he will guide you. But you need to be open to signs. I suggest you to open your psychic centers too if you want to communicate with Satan and Gods. (what material are you talking about?)

Cosmic6999 said:

No way. Satan and Lucifer are the same. There is a sermon by High Priest on this subject. It is in Joy of Satan's library.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160311150755/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Lucifer_Is_Satan.pdf

Lucifer is just another name of Satan. Even christians use the both the terms for the same being. Muslims call Satan "Shaitan".

Go to Jos Library and read the articles containing word "Satan":
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

'Satan' name is sacred and his related names "Sa-ta-na-ma" and "Satanas" are very powerful mantras. The jews want gentiles to stay away from our real god Satan, and this is why they have corrupted the meaning his name and turned it to something evil.

Only Satan (and his Demons) guides us, protect us in difficult times, gives us knowledge and means of obtaining powers and helps us to become gods. No other being cares about us as much as him.

Please don't listen to every guy without deciding for yourself. And don't lose this golden opportunity of a real spiritual advancement through JoS meditations, just because of some random claim.

Hail Satan!

OK but for what I read Satan and Lucifer is not the same Satan mean adversary and etc

Fuchs said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Do yourself and us a favor, read the sites give it a month, maybe reread it, then you can ask questions again.

that and he should use use punctuation. I won't answer to anything he writes, unless he starts applying even the most basic punctuation to his messages. A message without punctuation is unreadable to me.

Cosmic6999 said:
OK but for what I read Satan and Lucifer is not the same Satan mean adversary and etc

You need to read the JoS website more.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html

3. "Satan" in Hebrew means "enemy" and "adversary."

Now, the word "Satan" goes back much, much further than the Hebrew definition.

"Satnam" and "Sa Ta Na Ma" are sacred mantras used in kundalini (serpent) meditation. The five primal sounds in Ancient Sanskrit, one of the oldest known languages are "SA-TA-NA-MA." "Sa" means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth. All variations of the name "SATAN" mean TRUTH in Sanskrit, which is one of the world's oldest and most ancient of languages.

From what I read, satan is a adversary name and what I Herd all of that on jos is by a Nazi, and some knowledge been stolen. But I know all of it true cause it was stolen from the Africans. And Egyptian that's what I Herd

Cosmic6999 said:

Satan has different meaning based on the language. Unsurprisingly, in hebrew it means adversary, however, Satan also means eternal truth in Sanskrit.

You probably misunderstood. Lucifer has a different meaning however its just another name for the same person. Lucifer means light bringer if I am remembering correctly? Don't quote me on that cause not 100% sure as far as Lucifer goes.
What people refer to him as varies from region to region. Shiva, Enki, Shaitan, etc. I prefer to call them Satan though.

If you're still worried you can always feel free to ask Satan, or you can use the search function on the forums.

Cosmic6999 said:

You've been reading on those lies in Judeo-Christian sites.

I said it before. Jews have corrupted the meaning of his name. Satan means "Truth".
Jews call Satan "adversary" because he is their enemy. He is the god of Gentiles.

Satan the First Enemy of Jews-- https://web.archive.org/web/20160701061541/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satan_The_First_Enemyof_the_Jews.pdf

Also, you've not read the forums or Joy of Satan website properly. So,

Fuchs said:

Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:
Cosmic6999 said:

that and he should use use punctuation. I won't answer to anything he writes, unless he starts applying even the most basic punctuation to his messages. A message without punctuation is unreadable to me.

Maybe, he is still quite young ?

In this case look this forum:
Teens4Satan
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Arin said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Satan has different meaning based on the language. Unsurprisingly, in hebrew it means adversary, however, Satan also means eternal truth in Sanskrit.

You probably misunderstood. Lucifer has a different meaning however its just another name for the same person. Lucifer means light bringer if I am remembering correctly? Don't quote me on that cause not 100% sure as far as Lucifer goes.
What people refer to him as varies from region to region. Shiva, Enki, Shaitan, etc. I prefer to call them Satan though.

If you're still worried you can always feel free to ask Satan, or you can use the search function on the forums.

Well I have some much to talk about last time I check a Nazi was the one to post all this or whatever

Nobody's hiding that, JoS is openly National Socialist, which isn't bad but comes from Satan and it is for all races, not just whites. You're asking questions as if we might gonna give you a different answer than what is in the JoS site, nobody cares what other slanderous sites might say. This forum is part of the JoS, you know.

Cosmic6999 said:
Well I have some much to talk about last time I check a Nazi was the one to post all this or whatever

Cosmic6999 said:
Arin said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Feel free to ask whatever you want. And, you're not wrong. JoS is National Socialist, however National Socialism is not exactly what you've been lead to believe. Please consider reading the below if you haven't already.
( just a note, JoS might not be accessible at the moment due to an error but if it isn't you can always try again at another time. )

Joyofsatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

Shrekelstein said:
Nobody's hiding that, JoS is openly National Socialist, which isn't bad but comes from Satan and it is for all races, not just whites. You're asking questions as if we might gonna give you a different answer than what is in the JoS site, nobody cares what other slanderous sites might say. This forum is part of the JoS, you know.

Cosmic6999 said:
I understand that I just want to be sure for sure because what I’m learning from here is very important to me

Cosmic6999 said:
Shrekelstein said:

Cosmic6999 said:
I understand that I just want to be sure for sure because what I’m learning from here is very important to me
ok so all this true is what you are telling me

Listen I need to know is this the right path I talk to myself and i don’t know if i talk to Satan tonight or my demon also they say the devil come kill steal and destroy and also I know the truth I don’t want to be a skeptical I know the truth about this stuff but why they blame Satan for everything and it bugs because reading the joy of Satan and coming up with Jesus this and that and shit it gets to me and I know what I read is true but y’all need to at least tell me what am I really getting into I love this forum group thing and I don’t want get banned or silent or anything like that

I'm telling you this is a pointless question. Would you go to a Christian forum and ask them if Christianity is true and tell them you read on other sites that Jesus didn't exist? Would you go to an atheist forum and ask them if there's a god and if spirits exist because you read that people communicate with spirits and gods? Surely you wouldn't because you would know that people are in these forums because they are Christians or Atheists and believe what they believe and nobody there would contradict that.

Cosmic6999 said:

Shrekelstein said:
I'm telling you this is a pointless question. Would you go to a Christian forum and ask them if Christianity is true and tell them you read on other sites that Jesus didn't exist? Would you go to an atheist forum and ask them if there's a god and if spirits exist because you read that people communicate with spirits and gods? Surely you wouldn't because you would know that people are in these forums because they are Christians or Atheists and believe what they believe and nobody there would contradict that.

Cosmic6999 said:

That’s obvious bro at least you telling me the truth

Hey guys im new to all this and im really looking forward to joining statan. I wanted to know how if there was a way to sell my soul. Anything will help

Trips said:
Hey guys im new to all this and im really looking forward to joining statan. I wanted to know how if there was a way to sell my soul. Anything will help
Who would want to buy your worthless, weak, dirty, powerless, empty soul anyway? Five cents for it would still be a waste of money. Nobody buys or sells any souls.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Trips said:
Who would want to buy your worthless, weak, dirty, powerless, empty soul anyway? Five cents for it would still be a waste of money. Nobody buys or sells any souls.

Actually, I think we can get ten a penny hahaha ten of those souls

I have a real question do I really have to advanced just to talk to Satan and is Satanism the way to truly go I mean my demons don’t talk to me and I am still empowering my soul

Cosmic6999 said:
I have a real question do I really have to advanced just to talk to Satan and is Satanism the way to truly go I mean my demons don’t talk to me and I am still empowering my soul
Satan can still hear you even if you can't hear him yet. And he can give a message to you in a way you will understand. For a beginner, the message would probably be as a very strong feeling that it would be a good idea to do something, or by some emotion.

Cosmic6999 said:
Absolutely not, you just have to visualise his sigil and speak to him, even if you cannot hear him directly he will give you signs ecc

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Satan can still hear you even if you can't hear him yet. And he can give a message to you in a way you will understand. For a beginner, the message would probably be as a very strong feeling that it would be a good idea to do something, or by some emotion.

Ok I understand but I don’t get feelings like this I know y’all don’t know but at least somebody can talk to Satan for me Satan know who I am

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Absolutely not, you just have to visualise his sigil and speak to him, even if you cannot hear him directly he will give you signs ecc

Not to good with visualization yet I give it a shot

Well you have to try, and you have to keep trying. This is about your own development to build up your own strengths and abilities.

The way Satan answers you could be in many different ways. I just gave you general examples. Ask him for a sign, and see what happens. Ask him for a feeling, and see what happens.

Maybe your senses are bad enough that it would be hard for you to feel. It's hard for most beginners to feel, it was very hard for most of us when we started. But we didn't just try to ask someone else to do it for us, we kept trying and kept working until we became strong enough for it to work.

I have question. Can you speak to satan even though you haven’t dedicated your soul to him?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back