Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

likes to join satanic community

roshanpam

hi i m from kerala if there is any malayali Satanic person please help me to join satanic worship community my w t s a p. seven . zero. one *

roshanpam said:
hi i m from kerala if there is any malayali Satanic person please help me to join satanic worship community my w t s a p. seven . zero. one *

Again its NOT a good idea to give out your phone number. Why are you trying to get around it so much?

read satanisgod.org
Nobody is gonna meet you, this is an individual path and don't believe anybody who asks you to meet him.

Andi fauzan said:
is there anyone who can help me to learn to do the ritual
Hail Satan
Yes, ask your questions here and members will help you.

whether by doing rituals with paper and blood it works like I add a sentence I want to leave Islam and be faithful to be a follower of the good angel lucifer is it okay if you add a sentence?

roshanpam said:

I'm asking one question, clearly: do you think that Satanism is just like Xianity or Hinduism (where you worship a god of your choice day and night, praying for blessings or some favours and you get them)?

If your answer is "yes", then you are wrong. You go and read the website, and then come back.

And there is no group of JoS satanists community gathering anywhere in world, leave alone Kerela.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back