Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Willing to join from india

shinninglight said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
You're not of the black race . Stop posting here .Dravidian's are not black,don't have the same features,iq or anything related. Email me - [email protected]
but I don't understand this,if dravidians are not black then what are they

They are a different race. Like the native Americans are neither black nor white. Email me first.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
shinninglight said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
You're not of the black race . Stop posting here .Dravidian's are not black,don't have the same features,iq or anything related. Email me - [email protected]
but I don't understand this,if dravidians are not black then what are they

They are a different race. Like the native Americans are neither black nor white. Email me first.

Native Americans are mixed. They have a lot of Asian and other blood in them

roshanpam said:
Hi ,i m from India. In Kerala I m willing to join satanic worship.

Well, I hope you and other Kerala jos members are okay, the floods devastated lives and lands.

why is it that mixed races in the past come out strong but the ones that are done recently are weak,is it because people in the past had stronger souls

The ancient Veda's state that race mixing destroys the pure races and brings about the down fall of their cultures and civilizations. Where they wrong.......

no they are not,what am saying is even with race mixing some races like native Americans and Indians came out strong.

shinninglight said:
no they are not,what am saying is even with race mixing some races like native Americans and Indians came out strong.
Native americans really aren't that mixed. For example, the tribes from north western North America are descendents from the earliest ancient settlers of Japan, which were technically Asian but more towards being White. Which were a Lemurian group descended straight from the bloodline of the gods. Native South and Central Americans are also descended from a different group of Lemurians. So of all the native american tribes, they were all direct members of Satan's original bloodline created in the lands of MU. Native Americans are technically a mix of white and asian, but since they've been around for so long, that mix happened before Asian was really refined into such a separate and distinct race. When asian and white were much more closely related still. So there wasn't really any mix between groups that were that different from each other, more like an early intermediate group. Totally different than mixing a Subsaharan African and Northern European that have been developing in completely separate and in many ways opposite directions for a million years, for example.

Source: The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph, which you can download from inside my link in the PDF/eBook folder

I remember hp mageson on a post said Asia was dominated by Aryans,it confused me but I don't know,did Asians stay together with Aryans before they became their own race.it may have been possible.

I am white, but I thought of taking a look at the other groups here out of curiosity, and this thread called my attention, that's why I'm replying.

Now, we have groups for the three main human races - white, black and asian.
We don't have groups for each and every single sub-race, probably because each of them are a part of either one of the three main races - after all, what counts the most in determining one's race are the genes one has in largest quantity.

For example, Indians. In most indigenous tribes, we see people who have mostly Asian traits. So even though they are mixed, I think they can be considered part of the Asian race - even though they are not from Asia. Perhaps another term for the Asian race, such as "yellow", fits them better regardless of native region.

Now I just looked up "Dravidians", and they do look like they have mostly black genes in my opinion. So I would say they are part of the black race.

Dypet Rod said:
I am white, but I thought of taking a look at the other groups here out of curiosity, and this thread called my attention, that's why I'm replying.

Now, we have groups for the three main human races - white, black and asian.
We don't have groups for each and every single sub-race, probably because each of them are a part of either one of the three main races - after all, what counts the most in determining one's race are the genes one has in largest quantity.

For example, Indians. In most indigenous tribes, we see people who have mostly Asian traits. So even though they are mixed, I think they can be considered part of the Asian race - even though they are not from Asia. Perhaps another term for the Asian race, such as "yellow", fits them better regardless of native region.

Now I just looked up "Dravidians", and they do look like they have mostly black genes in my opinion. So I would say they are part of the black race.
yap,so black dravidans should be doing the black rtr

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back