Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

END OF THE WORLD

tandt

For those who are still new and having a difficult time to time to deprogram the minds from xian teachings, you simply have to know that xianity has nothing of its own. The Pagan knowledge was simply stolen and twisted.
As you already know, humans are in a state of unconsciousness, they are completely lost in this material world and cut off from spirituality and higher dimensions.

The world is now regaining its consciousness, some people are beginning to seek for the truth( this is what is represented by the age of Aquarius). The enemy in their books simply replaced this with the coming back of the Messiah.
Know that it's not the end of the world, but the coming of an Age.
I also want to add, those who are going through the Kundalini transformation know that sometimes painfull experiences that are intense occur and that will open up gates for your transformation. This happens in different ways according to the individual. My point is pain and suffering will lead you to seek for solutions.
This is where we are. The world is going through a lot of suffering as a result of unconsciousness.
Again, the Jews lied saying that all the suffering are the signs of the coming of the Messiah.
One can clearly see how they substituted COMING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS with the fictitious Messiah.
The suffering is a result of unconsciousness in humans which is fueled by the Jews. The only one who can elevated human consciousness to a higher level is Father Satan through his Knowledge and the Serpent.

The Jews are there to make sure that we will never reach a higher level of awareness. Just imagine the world controlled by humans with fully risen serpents, wise and spiritually advanced people. We will be somewhere now.

Hence the only solution is to keep on advancing and raising awareness in people through our RTRS.

tandt said:
For those who are still new and having a difficult time to time to deprogram the minds from xian teachings, you simply have to know that xianity has nothing of its own. The Pagan knowledge was simply stolen and twisted.
As you already know, humans are in a state of unconsciousness, they are completely lost in this material world and cut off from spirituality and higher dimensions.

The world is now regaining its consciousness, some people are beginning to seek for the truth( this is what is represented by the age of Aquarius). The enemy in their books simply replaced this with the coming back of the Messiah.
Know that it's not the end of the world, but the coming of an Age.
I also want to add, those who are going through the Kundalini transformation know that sometimes painfull experiences that are intense occur and that will open up gates for your transformation. This happens in different ways according to the individual. My point is pain and suffering will lead you to seek for solutions.
This is where we are. The world is going through a lot of suffering as a result of unconsciousness.
Again, the Jews lied saying that all the suffering are the signs of the coming of the Messiah.
One can clearly see how they substituted COMING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS with the fictitious Messiah.
The suffering is a result of unconsciousness in humans which is fueled by the Jews. The only one who can elevated human consciousness to a higher level is Father Satan through his Knowledge and the Serpent.

The Jews are there to make sure that we will never reach a higher level of awareness. Just imagine the world controlled by humans with fully risen serpents, wise and spiritually advanced people. We will be somewhere now.

Hence the only solution is to keep on advancing and raising awareness in people through our RTRS.
you are the rights of suffering brought me to the forum, now I additionally suffer from translation and from the fact that someone here will help someone else but advice. if I could get in touch with the gods I would not be here and not suffer :cry:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hierophant2411 said:
Remove your profile picture, you're asking for trouble.

It's now gone, thanks for the heads up Brother.
hierophant2411 said:
why? I want to see my face. maybe someone wants to help me. can someone remember me from past lives. how to write personal messages? I don’t think that the enemy will want to finish me off.

Unlimited Grand Architect said:
why? I want to see my face.
Because if you have a picture of someone, it is very easy to connect with their soul personally and put a curse onto them. There are big teams of many rabbis who look through the posts here specifically to try to curse and destroy each of us. These rabbis spend around 16 hours (or more) every single day just working on using their talmud magic to try to put death curses onto Satanists and destroy us. If you give them a picture ofof yourself, you are just helping them to do this more effectively. This is why we are so serious about not having a picture of yourself. It is for your safety, and it is the most serious thing.

maybe someone wants to help me. can someone remember me from past lives.
We do want to help you. This is why youyou have seen many of us replying to you and trying to help you. We do not need to see you to do this, and it is better if we do not see you; like I just explained. I doubt that any of us would remember you from a past life, because there are billions of people and only a few thousand of us. So it is very unlikely that any of us would have ever known you in a past life. And even if we did, we may not remember. Look to your family, and to the people you know. When we are close to someone in past lives, they may often still be with us in our family now, or we may know them. It wouldn't be one of us who you don't really know, and who lives in a different country than you.

how to write personal messages?
You can't on this website. They are all public messages.

I don’t think that the enemy will want to finish me off.
The enemy, through their armies of christians and muslims who the enemy has created and controlled, they have killed tens of billions of people throughout history. Look at the medieval period, look at the Inquisitions, look at the communists who have killed hundreds of millions of people in just the last century. All of these are the actions of the enemy, as they have been doing the same actions throughout all of their history and they are still doing the same thing now. This is the only thing they are able to do, and it's all they ever do. The enemy's count of their victims throughout history is 100,000,000,000. What do you think the enemy feels of the idea for you to be one more added to the list? They don't care, they have no sympathy. All they want is to destroy us all. One way they try to do this is by using curses, so do the Final RTR to erase all the curses that they try every day to put on you, and don't give them a picture of yourself to make it easier for them.

I know you have been through a lot of pain, many of us have. But we are trying to help you and protect you and we are serious about this. So you need to listen, and you need to help us to help you, and help all of us at the same time by doing the RTR. We work together with RTR, and it works to protect all of us. And you helping more with it works to help yourself more.

Any physical problem you have like what I have seen you write about before, this may be due to past-life experiences and curses working together. Doing the final RTR may work to dissolve and remove the energy curses, and may then make the physical symptoms easier to loosen and remove also. This is something that you really have to be doing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hierophant2411 said:

It's now gone, thanks for the heads up Brother.
hierophant2411 said:
why? I want to see my face. maybe someone wants to help me. can someone remember me from past lives. how to write personal messages? I don’t think that the enemy will want to finish me off.
Don’t be so delusional dude, nobody is gonna remember you nor help you like you think. You have to help yourself and not be a leech.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
why? I want to see my face.
Because if you have a picture of someone, it is very easy to connect with their soul personally and put a curse onto them. There are big teams of many rabbis who look through the posts here specifically to try to curse and destroy each of us. These rabbis spend around 16 hours (or more) every single day just working on using their talmud magic to try to put death curses onto Satanists and destroy us. If you give them a picture ofof yourself, you are just helping them to do this more effectively. This is why we are so serious about not having a picture of yourself. It is for your safety, and it is the most serious thing.

maybe someone wants to help me. can someone remember me from past lives.
We do want to help you. This is why youyou have seen many of us replying to you and trying to help you. We do not need to see you to do this, and it is better if we do not see you; like I just explained. I doubt that any of us would remember you from a past life, because there are billions of people and only a few thousand of us. So it is very unlikely that any of us would have ever known you in a past life. And even if we did, we may not remember. Look to your family, and to the people you know. When we are close to someone in past lives, they may often still be with us in our family now, or we may know them. It wouldn't be one of us who you don't really know, and who lives in a different country than you.

how to write personal messages?
You can't on this website. They are all public messages.

I don’t think that the enemy will want to finish me off.
The enemy, through their armies of christians and muslims who the enemy has created and controlled, they have killed tens of billions of people throughout history. Look at the medieval period, look at the Inquisitions, look at the communists who have killed hundreds of millions of people in just the last century. All of these are the actions of the enemy, as they have been doing the same actions throughout all of their history and they are still doing the same thing now. This is the only thing they are able to do, and it's all they ever do. The enemy's count of their victims throughout history is 100,000,000,000. What do you think the enemy feels of the idea for you to be one more added to the list? They don't care, they have no sympathy. All they want is to destroy us all. One way they try to do this is by using curses, so do the Final RTR to erase all the curses that they try every day to put on you, and don't give them a picture of yourself to make it easier for them.

I know you have been through a lot of pain, many of us have. But we are trying to help you and protect you and we are serious about this. So you need to listen, and you need to help us to help you, and help all of us at the same time by doing the RTR. We work together with RTR, and it works to protect all of us. And you helping more with it works to help yourself more.

Any physical problem you have like what I have seen you write about before, this may be due to past-life experiences and curses working together. Doing the final RTR may work to dissolve and remove the energy curses, and may then make the physical symptoms easier to loosen and remove also. This is something that you really have to be doing.
I have been on this list since birth. special injuries were made to me after which serious opportunities are not available. the gods do not see me because I'm partially dead. in this state, I can only kill myself through severe mental trauma, so I want to euthanize it; a lot of energy will not go away

the gods do not see me because I'm partially dead.
This part is nonsense and it is not true. So if this idea was some obstacle to you, know that it is not true. Satan can see and hear you, and he is listening. You just can't feel him yet because you have not yet opened your psychic senses to a point where you can feel or hear him. But he can still feel you, and you can still talk to him even if you can't yet feel the response.

HPS Shannon said:
Better to not pay attention to this person.
I believe this too, he acts like a leech and will never lift any finger to do anything. Or a troll. Or someone beyond saving.

HPS Shannon said:
Better try to help in whatever little way can be helped.

If you observe all his posts, you'll know what I mean.
I have read all his posts. I see someone with a lot of pain. That does not make me unsympathetic.

Ok, understood. Good for you.

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Better to not pay attention to this person.
I believe this too, he acts like a leech and will never lift any finger to do anything. Or a troll. Or someone beyond saving.

Yeah I agree with Shannon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back