Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do Black people see mixed people?

Pirate11

Hello, I am white and I was wondering how do you guys feel about mixed people, let's say white and black (50/50). Do you feel like these people still belong to the Black race, or anyway feel like they are more of the Black race than of the White?
I am asking this because whenever I see someone mixed I always feel like they do not belong to the White race, and I would really like to know what's the black people's feel towards mixed people. Thank you!

Pirate11 said:
Hello, I am white and I was wondering how do you guys feel about mixed people, let's say white and black (50/50). Do you feel like these people still belong to the Black race, or anyway feel like they are more of the Black race than of the White?
I am asking this because whenever I see someone mixed I always feel like they do not belong to the White race, and I would really like to know what's the black people's feel towards mixed people. Thank you!

Vast majority of gentiles that are half black and half white are of the black race still and accepted by us, they also get black souls anyway. They always look more black than white.

Just like a gentile who is half white and half asian, is still of the asian race.

Did not mean to say that mixed people are not accepted. Also I didn't know what soul a mixed person would get. Thank you for clarifying these things for me.
HPS Shannon said:
Vast majority of gentiles that are half black and half white are of the black race still and accepted by us, they also get black souls anyway. They always look more black than white.

Just like a gentile who is half white and half asian, is still of the asian race.

nocturnal_nigger said:
nobody is ¨mixed¨. everybody is more or less black, in my view. nonetheless there are no races. https://bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/racial-purity-is-scientifically-meaningless-say-8-000-geneticists
this account is most likely fake, nobody can be so degenerate.

nocturnal_nigger said:
nobody is ¨mixed¨. everybody is more or less black, in my view. nonetheless there are no races. https://bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/racial-purity-is-scientifically-meaningless-say-8-000-geneticists

Do you even know what forum you're on to spew that bullshit? Everybody is Black? There are no races? Yeah I'm sure that's why Kikes practice racial purity for themselves and push race mixing on us, but hey race is just a social construct right? How did you slip this past the mods, you even have a picture of yourself in your profile, amazing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back