Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Best Way to Awaken the Black Race

Shannon

Most of you can probably relate, you see personally how black communities and neighborhoods are low grade, and how the blacks in them are living, suffering and aimlessly drifting through life because of the Jewish enemy and you want to actively go out there, do activism, and make a change and uplift the state of their existence-- but what we have learned is that people aren't fully open, atleast not in this jewish infested society. It doesnt work that way. I know many of you have tried, I did.

Some people are so down that they don't even know how to help themselves.

The Jewish curses and Hebrew occult magick placed on the world and minds of the gentiles are keeping people blinded and trapped, and in a powerless state.

We destroy this Jewish matrix through the Final RTR. Please please please be sure to make time to do these. Those Hebrew letters are everything for the Jews...thats how they have taken control of the world.

Once it is destroyed, people will start to be open and Satan and the gods will be able to guide them better to the JoS or other related pagan sites. Thats how alot of us started, through paganism. I know I certainly did.

Going out there one on one typically meets with some sort of opposition and resistance, and maybe even a big failure, so the next best course of action for us to make it much more successful is online warfare, education and spiritual warfare.

When it comes to online warfare, it is better in the beginning to target the blacks who are already following traditional African religion such as Voodoo and the Ifa Orisha tradition and the blacks who are into the ancient Egyptian pantheon of gods. There are so many blacks into Kemetism/ Egyptian pagan lifestyle. All of these blacks are already connected to the daemon gods. 

There are more than a few forums and online platforms to reach out to these black pagans.

Those who already follow paganism are the ones most open and for the most part, easier to bring and welcome into our ranks. They, by choice, agree with the old gods.

As we continue to do the RTR, blacks will be able to see more of reality and gravitate towards Satan and the old Daemon gods already since the jewish magick and curses will be destroyed and low on power. Humanity can go back to their roots and immerse themselves into an organic pagan lifestyle.

As Satanists, the most important thing that we can do for ourselves is to continue empowering our souls and stimulating the serpent. As black spiritual satanists we will be in charge of leading our people and kin, but in order to do that effectively, we should have as much spiritual power to help influence and attract them. 

Those with strong spiritual power and a radiant soul have authority and people naturally feel inspired and attracted.

Please continue to clean, empower and do the RTRs. The RTRs empower our soul hence more power. Keep this in mind always. This is not just about freeing the world from the enemy programs but helping our gods get through to the world once the veil of the enemy dissolves.

Make goals and plans on how you will help to further Satans kingdom on this Earth, physically and spiritually.

I have big plans of my own when the time is right.

Our time will come.

Peace.

Yes we blacks or Nigeria precisely is so Christianity oriented which is the cause of many problems we are facing never the less want to ask which time zone are we to download for the as calenders 2020

Nigeria uses GMT +1.I think you should use the +1 timezone like Europe.

I'm a new to this forum
Am about three weeks
Reading and analysing
,now i come to know through this forum, xian enslaves people as a black after mastering program of JOS im to spread this ndws as i can, please your help is so needed for we bigginer

Synjhn, you can start by reading 'joy of satan website'.do the meditation so as to be more open to the Gods.

JEWS - THE REAL ENEMY OF THE BLACK RACE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QA5y77ZVN1Ls/

5WnkKdf.png

Slowly but surely they know and will take action!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back