Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting a Business

serpentsistaa666

This is my first time posting on the forums, and I really need some constructive criticism. I am new to Satanism, and I've been dedicated since April of this year. I've only done 3 RTRs, and I'm working on doing more, I just get very distracted easily and have a one track mind so I tend to talk to Satan about how I need to do better, and if you guys have some meditations that can help me focus better, get things done (as this is not the only issue I have with completing tasks) thatd be so helpful, and I'd really appreciate it. I'm an Aquarius-Pisces Cusp (Feb. 20th) for reference. Okay, so now to the real question. I'm thinking about starting my own cosmetics brand, and I'm not trying to broadcast the fact that I'm a Satanist to the entire world, but I do want to use that element as a face for my brand. I'm THINKING of it, please please please don't be rude if you think this is a bad idea. I know from doing some research on the JoS site that demons and Satan don't like to be portrayed a certain way, so the element of respect would definitely be involved. Would it be bad to have sigils on business cards or dangerous ? I would never want to do anything to disrespect the gods so, I really wanted to ask this before I proceeded any further. Another thing I thought about, it would probably scare the average Xi'an/Christian away from my brand, so maybe I'd be able to reach more people ?? I have always been a creative person, and I feel like maybe combining work and spiritual aspects of my life might make my focus a little better. But there's also the aspect of not paying enough attention to my spiritual life, which then might upset the gods in a way. I only have one other SS to talk to, and he's my brother & a drug addict. I don't talk to him as much as I'd like, or enough to get advice about this. I am learning new things everyday, and I just need a second opinion. Try not to be harsh because the opinion of other SS, who are actually involved, means a whole lot to me. Thank you, HAIL SATAN

Need more information. What country are you in? What country do you want to sell your products to?

The thing with business is, the #1 priority is making as much money as you can (without being a greedy joo). And if you want to make as much money as you can, you need to target as many demographics as possible. Especially with a product like cosmetics. And the thing is, if you target 1 demographic, you will more often than not limit your brand from reaching other demographics, which means less customers. Keep your brand as far reaching as possible except don't go too far to the point where your brand is no longer recognizable.

I would reckon that your average person on the street would not recognize a satanic sigil. Most commoners only recognize figures like Baphomet. So this shouldn't be a problem in the first place if you are not so obvious about it. You are in a business that is a bit artistic so I don't see a problem with you having elaborate business cards with symbols on it. It might even make you stand out.

Why would you want to put Demons’s sigils on your business card?

Don't expose yourself,I don't think its neccesary to us sigils,Jews will see it and then find you and you will become a target,which of course can be bad for business,there so many cosmetic company today,do you think you can keep up with the competition?,I mean you have to use very good ingredient for your products to sell your product,don't use too much chemicals because they are harmful,anyway I would have adviced you go into business with less competition and were you don't have to instill achohol and other harmful chemicals and sell it to people.so anyway use Venus square as it aligns with beauty,cosmetics and skin,and then sun square to boom your bussiness as sun square brings fame and riches.thats all I have for you
Hope you make it ;)

Actually you can use pagan symbol s. From that perspective you're safe. I understand you want to include the gods. Ask them for guidance as well. There's one SS who's doing the same thing. You can use certain runes as far as I know, but yes Jews will recognize them, so if you do so, just know they are watching and will search you out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back