Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

African Traditional Religion

Pudro

Hello there HPS Shannon
I've been struggling with following the ATR but now I just remembered something - *was it you who composed that ATR pdf file on the blacksforsatan website ?( I have a lot of questions regarding the ATR coz I feel it's somehow been infiltrated by the enemy programs)

Pudro4 said:
Hello there HPS Shannon
I've been struggling with following the ATR but now I just remembered something - *was it you who composed that ATR pdf file on the blacksforsatan website ?( I have a lot of questions regarding the ATR coz I feel it's somehow been infiltrated by the enemy programs)

Of course Traditional African religion has been enemey infiltrated- through christianity and Islam or the enemy extra terrestrials. There are still remnants of satanic tradition in them. Which was the point of me writing about them, to reveal how they were originally satanic.

Traditional African religion were branches of Satanism a long time ago.

Okay thank you HPS, I'll have to further read just for more info regarding our ATR...

Dear High Priestess Shannon

According to your experience and knowledge about the African Traditional Religion would you advice an African Satanist to follow it or practice the customs within it ??

The Black Race is so aligned with nature that the simplest of organism and beyond to our friendly companies (Cats and Dogs), to other beast of waters and feilds, we play a role in direct communication with them. There is no other being as a result of our origins of this Planet Earth more sociable with this entire Planet than us.

With destruction of the enemy, the break up of their influence literally caused chaos within them. Now they know Maxine Dietrich wasn't lying when she said that some animals are of Satan. They ARE!!!! And not just the animals, various plants, shrubs, and fungi are a part of Satan and helps the African Black Race, as well as others, grow and develop themselves and vice versa. The meaning of life- to improve yourself and the universe is direct in so many ways.

Animals are amazing. Without enemy intervention the saying that dogs and cats can't feed or fend for themselves is a total lie. They are literally beast, monsters of the feilds. Their pychic abilities matches straight with their nature so that when they hunt, their prey literally is blinded, immersed in fear. A deer in the headlights. It's so awesome and Amazing on every fucking level.

As far as weather, there are ALOT of shrubs and trees that tie directly to the fire element. Keeping it warm in the winter or cool in the summer, literally whatever we want is just simple communication and usage of powers. Others trees literally confuses the fuck out of people to where they get lost, turn in a circle are literally end up in a maze, to say that other Animals and Races of People don't use these to their advantage is a serious fucking lie on every level.

Blacks are your friendly neighborhood spider so to speak. They get to know nature, the environment it's creatures, and because you have races of things like reptiles, we implore our help to fight and liberate, and along with Satan and the Whites, help ascend these. Asians, the Asiatic race are warriors. They are the Frontline Fighters of Satans Army. That never changed within their martial systems. If they were clothes, they would literally be naked. So much heat is generated within the horse stance that if empowered, within second s, your clothes would be off. They are amazing fighters.

Our purpose it to communicate and take within the knowledge of our surroundings, reporting directly to Satan , and carrying own our plans of complete liberation from the enemy forces. Each having their own role to play.
Also, animals have always been communicating with one another. With the breakdown of the enemy, they 100% know the nature of the jew in their fanaticism of shit. Watching jews now, they even closed down adoptions of animals in a shelter because they are that afraid of the animal awareness now. Jew literally shook up, stumpled when her dog ran towards her playing fetch. He was a monster. A brown Golden Wolf look alike monster. Imagine every other animal now. Even fucking trees are lighting up. AMAZING!!!!

Pudro4 said:
Dear High Priestess Shannon

According to your experience and knowledge about the African Traditional Religion would you advice an African Satanist to follow it or practice the customs within it ??

:D Yes I think you should I am trying to but first have to get out of my parents house and find my own place. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back