Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Key to Black Excellence

Shannon

Looking at the state of the black race today, it is super clear that the situation is not good at all. Years and years and years of spiritual and mass degeneration, spiritual bindings, systematic terror, oppression, destruction (via drugs and poverty, and enslavement) at the hands of the JEW has created a profound sickness in most of the black race. In Africa and the Americas. This is effecting everyone, Whites, Asians and so on.

The black race is not operating at their potential and not in tuned with the great serpent of Satan and nor with our  ancestors, the gods. 

As we all know, there are inherent differences and each race has a default according to their design. According to this design, degeneration will effect us differently. The black race is already an "earthy" and primal type race so in this case regression will manifest accordingly to our type. 

Race and genetics play an integral role and factors in when it comes to our achievements but take away a healthy environment, material prosperity, family tradition, spiritualized and evolved culture and whatever the race, the result will not be positive and the Black race has been hit hard thanks to Jewish violence. 

Aside from the socio-economical issues that plague blacks (an article on this coming up), and the positive steps we can take to change these problems, the connection between an active spiritual practice is not emphasized enough. This in an important factor in the Black race's success. 

Healthy genetics, intelligence, cognitive functioning, DNA transformation and evolution are connected to SPIRITUALITY. The quality of the mind, mental faculties and refinement of the nature is based on how we cultivate our soul's energies. Looking at ancient texts, spiritual allegories and so called "mythos" of the pagans, it was known that a healthy soul is key to evolving and ascending to a higher level.

The ancient black Africans knew this and this was the basis of a healthy individual and society as dictated by the Ifa Orisha tradition and Vodun religion, for example.

It is now coming to surface, and science, specifically neuroscience is revealing that meditation, Yoga and other spiritual disciplines change and improve the brain, increases the memory and intelligence(cognitive functioning, memory, helps one learn faster, and transforms/alters the DNA. Not to mention physical healing and its anti-aging effects.

Meditation has been shown to increase the IQ by 23 percent but this is just through standard watered- down meditations.

The links and Youtube video link shows how simple breathing exercises and mindful meditation can and has increased peace, greater creativity, confidence, learning, positive social behavior and less violence and conflict in schools of rough black urban neighborhoods. Imagine the effects that our potent Satanic meditations would have on an individual, regardless of race.

https://truththeory.com/2019/04/09/scho ... e-results/

https://upwellhealth.com.au/why-meditat ... hools-now/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJ7MUJzvZc&t=11s

Satan created us as whole and with the purpose of evolving and becoming divine beings through his kundalini serpent energy, now unfortunately humanity was cut off from him and the process halted and stopped. 

Our job is to reverse the spiritual decay and return to what was to be. This all comes from cultivating the soul and empowering it. Our ancestors knew this truth and that not following the path will corrupt the spirit, we just need the knowledge and chance to improve ourselves through the Satanic way. Instead of focusing on the negative of our race, lets think of what we can do to spread the truth of Satan and work to evolve the Black race so that we can fulfill Satan's intention for us. This will help make a better world for everyone.

Meditation and Yoga are of our dear Satan and the divine Daemon gods.

Rtr by rtr, we are undoing this dammed jewish curse!! It's so beautiful to see our people waking up.

meena_venus said:
Rtr by rtr, we are undoing this dammed jewish curse!! It's so beautiful to see our people waking up.
I love the pic in your signature and the women on your avatar picture

HPS Shannon said:

Thank you! :D
For the avatar I searched Oshun and Lakshmi for my signature.

meena_venus said:
HPS Shannon said:

Thank you! :D
For the avatar I searched Oshun and Lakshmi for my signature.

I love seeing black peopke im Satanism.

meena_venus said:

Agreed, HPS Shannon!! It's so beautiful and empowering
I'm with you on this one sister. I love Blacks who return to where we all started from: Satan all Hail Satan!! All hail our Daemon Gods!!

Thank you for this profound and inspiring messege Shannon, I'm gonna take a stand and show my people and others that we can do better than this life. The jews have no place in are communities and are lives, we don't need their welcoming and way of living. We can do better off without them. HAIL LUCIFER!

Al_Jariel66 said:
Thank you for this profound and inspiring messege Shannon, I'm gonna take a stand and show my people and others that we can do better than this life. The jews have no place in are communities and are lives, we don't need their welcoming and way of living. We can do better off without them. HAIL LUCIFER!

Excellent attitude, brother.

Oh, I assumed that it didn't work because it got cut off. My mistake.

https://truththeory.com/2019/04/09/scho ... e-results/

https://upwellhealth.com.au/why-meditat ... hools-now/

Cause it's like that.

This is true as everything has polarity this applies to the elements and one of the negative poles of the earth element is dullness and being too material which you can clearly see in the black race. Kundalini is Ethereal and unites one with Ether which is perfection as the elements are kept in correct balance putting you above time and space that is making you immortal.........
"Oy Vey HP Shannon is acting White!!"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back