Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blacks and mother Earth.

BlackSun123.6.6#

As we all know,blacks are most connected to the earth element and our qualities are 'earthly'.I want to recommend HP Vovim Baghie's pdf because it has a very important meditation for us.That of connecting with mother earth which is definitely going to rejuvenate our energies,ambitions e.t.c This meditation can be performed by other races as well but the black race will most benefit for obvious reasons.

Personally i do not believe what other people say regarding the black race.That we have low IQs or we cannot create great civilisations.All these are big fat lies.Satan created us with love so we can be perfect just like His own race or the Asian.In future the world is going to give the black race the respect which we deserve.We will show them what we can do without Jews interfering in our affairs.Jews are a physical manifestation of a retrogade Saturn transiting through the 12 houses of Gentiles.They can only be dealt with spiritually just like we have planetary squares.

Hail Satan!

Find the pdf at Satan's library.This is just but one of the many wonderful books to read ,another one is HP HC666'.I encourage everyone to study as much as possible because books are sacred!

This needs to be understood that just because Blacks have certain qualities doesnt mean that it applies to just them and not other races.

I think that some are taking what I said over board about the black race. Any gentile can be connected to or close to the earth.The traits of blacks relate more to the lower baseor material realm in their psychological traits and you can see this when you observe them. I already wrote on it.

When I say blacks are more of the earth element, I mean that in a different way. This is not just an exclusive trait. As all the races can display these according to their type. Do not look into this so exclusively.

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/etaphysics_of_the_black_race.html

Secondly, blacks do have lower IQs generally but lower IQ does not neccessarily equate to stupidity. For example, I have met many black people who have more awareness, or the Intelligence of common sense than some educated white people. There are different forms of intelligence and White people have more creative intelligence if that isnt obvious already.

Asians have a high IQ too but doesnt mean they have the same creative intelligence.

The situation with the black race is a combination of different factors. Meditation and a healthy supportive environment creates healthier and more intelligent people overall.

Blacks did have their own societies, advanced by their own standards of course. Dont expect all the races to have the exact same level of advancement. There are different standards for everything.

Satan did create us all with his Kundalini serpent and that means we all have the potential to be gods and manifest the same godly creativity.

The races are different but serpent power within us is from the same source. Satan.

I once came accross that scientifically the blacks have lower IQ with higher testosterone hence they can act out more or be more driven towards crime etc and one can see especially with Nigerians they are very big built and strong almost completely naturally this is genetics the testosterone is high and then the Asians have lower testosterone but higher IQ levels within them with the white race having a great balance between IQ levels and testosterone levels (majority speaking) having such balance is what brings forth our inventors and such with the balance the white race can simply just achieve more and note seeing that the Asians testosterone levels are lower and IQ levels higher they mostly can only improve what the white race has already invented ... Many Asians are smaller built #lower testosterone but they are intellegent #higher IQ ....so just to sum up what I'm saying #Blacks Low IQ high testosterone #Asians low testosterone high IQ #Whites (high majority scale) balanced IQ and testosterone and yes surely there is blacks and Asians who have moved past this or towards past it thru work done in previous lives it's not the easiest task but can be done , hope I don't offend anyone here as I myself am of mixed race but embrace the truth and strive towards perfection as I cannot do anything but move forward as much as I can , Hail Satan

If you think about it this is how the enemy uses the races , example Asians to do 'evil' technology and blacks to do harm

Okay, i did not say that the White and Asian races are not in anyway connected to the earth.What i said is blacks are *more* connected or "more earthly".Also i do not intend to bring confusion here,i'm not saying the black race is the most superior either.What i have benefit from i intend for my people as well.If anyone feels like I've offended their race then i did not mean it.I just thought blacks would *mostly* benefit from this meditation.

I know am a stubborn mage so forgive me if i disagree on the IQ part.We have our natal charts which reveal our strengths and weaknesses.It is not fair to judge a man only based on the color of their skin! but yes this can be taken into consideration as well.The fact is the black race is the most disrespected just because one is at the wrong place.

BlackSun123.6.6# said:
Okay, i did not say that the White and Asian races are not in anyway connected to the earth.What i said is blacks are *more* connected or "more earthly".Also i do not intend to bring confusion here,i'm not saying the black race is the most superior either.What i have benefit from i intend for my people as well.If anyone feels like I've offended their race then i did not mean it.I just thought blacks would *mostly* benefit from this meditation.

I know am a stubborn mage so forgive me if i disagree on the IQ part.We have our natal charts which reveal our strengths and weaknesses.It is not fair to judge a man only based on the color of their skin! but yes this can be taken into consideration as well.The fact is the black race is the most disrespected just because one is at the wrong place.

Blacks being on the material level has nothing to do with being closer to the Earth per se. I know Asians much more connected to the Earth than blacks. The difference is in the psychological traits and psychological inclination/nature.

Of course we are all individual but each race as a whole has a standard and limitations because of race and genetics but they can be overcome. The black race currently has a lower IQ but there are resons for this. It can be overcome. As I daod, lower IQ doesnt equate to stupidity as I have meant blacks who have more awareness and common sense then whites with an academic superiority, etc.

Its more than just creative IQ.

BlackSun123.6.6# said:
Efizy54 said:
Just help by posting d PDF it's hard to find

Visit joyofsatan yahoo group i attach.Name ool27.
Dear blacksun123,
Note that this meditation is equally for everyone else and it not that the black race will benefit the most,after all the person who wrote it was white.
We should not typically take our elemental traits to the extreme to were you would say certain meditations will benefit the black race more than the others.

And yes the black race is operating on a lower IQ now,you can see this in the condition of africa,but with the destruction of the enemy and their alien programs blacks will return back to their anciet original Egyptian religion which is about attaining godhead and immortality.

This is actually exhausting,going back and forth.So i am just going to agree with all of you.This post was a bad idea,if only i could go back in time.

BlackSun123.6.6# said:
This is actually exhausting,going back and forth.So i am just going to agree with all of you.This post was a bad idea,if only i could go back in time.

You're exhausting yourself by getting frustrated. No one is completely disagreeing with you. We are just clarifying rightfully so.

Your post wasnt a waste of time. This is all a learning experience. I understood the point if your entire post but it appears you dont want to really take the time to mentally look into our points and the bigger picture.

That's common with alot of people on this issue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back