Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THE 72 NAME RTR

tandt

For those who are seriously targeted by the enemy especially those who are seriously working for our Father Satan, you know that sometimes there are very powerful curses that can be very difficult to remove by just cleaning the Aura, vibrations and even using the disk of light.
I found out that by doing the 72 name RTR all curses will be simply removed. I'm aying this from my experience.
This ritual removes curses and set me free. I always feel free and light after doing it.

Yes i know that we have already done with these RTR, but there is nothing bad in using this ritual as a way to remove stubborn curses.
After doing my final ritual i just do a 1 round of this 72 name RTR and it really works for me. I have also observed the same with the freeing the serpent RTR. They are times when the Kundalini energy is very low, but when i do this RTR i suddenly start to feel large amounts of energy running up my spine, but this is not the case all the time.

I always wondered if we can still perform the older RTRs along with the Final as some of them felt really good to do. Can someone from our clergy clear this up?

yermother said:
I always wondered if we can still perform the older RTRs along with the Final as some of them felt really good to do. Can someone from our clergy clear this up?

Any RTR is inferior to the Final RTR therefore all time is to be focused on the Final RTR. I have answered this before on numerous places.

No other RTR is more important than the final now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
yermother said:

Any RTR is inferior to the Final RTR therefore all time is to be focused on the Final RTR. I have answered this before on numerous places.

No other RTR is more important than the final now.

Affirmative.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back