black buddha

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

lucifer666

black buddha

Postby lucifer666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:06 am

pls can someone explan the picture on this link https://www.google.com.gh/url?q=https:/ ... g7kFIQrsOV i never knew the blacks established a nation so far as asia,but this is hard to deny,i have seen this in many articles by blacks of how the first buddha was black,although there are evidence of this i still like to know if this is the case.

HPS Shannon

Re: black buddha

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Much more evidence is needed other than a picture to prove such a statement, in situations like these.

Are you aware that there are many claims that the obviously european goddess Athena was black, Beethoven, Jewsus, the original Egyptians and Olmecs? Claims like these are nonsense and one doesn't need evidence for that.

For example, they claim that the Olmecs were black, even when evidence shows that they were an Amerindian people. They try to claim that the Olmecs were originally blacks just because some of the statues and structures have slight black features when in reality a lot of Amerindians have these features which may or may not be slightly exaggerated or "off" when shown through sculpture or art.

Additionally, there is no evidence of the black race or culture in South america to this day that points towards the Olmec society being from them. None at all. The black race has not, as far as I know, made any migration to different places other than in or near Africa.

It is very sad that a lot of these claims are perpetuated by black Americans and are pretty much the result of an inferiority complex, a lack of culture and understanding of themselves. This also serves as an ego boost...

Its always the black Americans and their enablers who put out these bogus claims--not black Africans. Then when the claims are rightfully debunked, there begins a backlash of anger and feelings of worthlessness. The black African gentiles know their culture and history and many tribes still can recall their history from the beginning with our gods. The real history of blacks are in Africa. Not the Americas.

Also, the black race has natural limitations and so when you study the black race, their achievements and nature, it becomes easier to differentiate between the truth and lies. This is not to put anyone down, its just the facts and truth.

I remember on the last black forum, someone posted about how in India, blacks ruled but turns out the situation was wrong.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Much more evidence is needed other than a picture to prove such a statement, in situations like these.

Are you aware that there are many claims that the obviously european goddess Athena was black, Beethoven, Jewsus, the original Egyptians and Olmecs? Claims like these are nonsense and one doesn't need evidence for that.

For example, they claim that the Olmecs were black, even when evidence shows that they were an Amerindian people. They try to claim that the Olmecs were originally blacks just because some of the statues and structures have slight black features when in reality a lot of Amerindians have these features which may or may not be slightly exaggerated or "off" when shown through sculpture or art.

Additionally, there is no evidence of the black race or culture in South america to this day that points towards the Olmec society being from them. None at all. The black race has not, as far as I know, made any migration to different places other than in or near Africa.

It is very sad that a lot of these claims are perpetuated by black Americans and are pretty much the result of an inferiority complex, a lack of culture and understanding of themselves. This also serves as an ego boost...

Its always the black Americans and their enablers who put out these bogus claims--not black Africans. Then when the claims are rightfully debunked, there begins a backlash of anger and feelings of worthlessness. The black African gentiles know their culture and history and many tribes still can recall their history from the beginning with our gods. The real history of blacks are in Africa. Not the Americas.

Also, the black race has natural limitations and so when you study the black race, their achievements and nature, it becomes easier to differentiate between the truth and lies. This is not to put anyone down, its just the facts and truth.

I remember on the last black forum, someone posted about how in India, blacks ruled but turns out the situation was wrong.

Are the darker skinned Indians black? They look much different than other blacks like those from Africa.

Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am

Those people are dravidians, I believe. I'm not exactly sure but they are mixed and more than likely have some black DNA within them. I also read somewhere that dravidians and aboriginals have a link.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:23 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Much more evidence is needed other than a picture to prove such a statement, in situations like these.

Also, the black race has natural limitations and so when you study the black race, their achievements and nature, it becomes easier to differentiate between the truth and lies.. This is not to put anyone down, its just the facts and truth.

ok,i will keep making more research,i have seen more evidence than this but it is only that picture i could post,anyway the more i study i will find out if its true or not.but also tell me what you think about egypt and the nubians,who they were because some white racist people always use this to prove their worthless claims and egypt is always an agurment,i do not really know who were the real inhabitants.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Are you aware that there are many claims that the obviously european goddess Athena was black, Beethoven, Jewsus, the original Egyptians and Olmecs?

they even to try to say the isrealites were black,sometimes i dont believe these people.

Lifeisgreat

Postby Lifeisgreat » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:10 pm

The buddha or the buddha body made of gold is an allegory

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:21 pm

lucifer666 wrote:

Also, the black race has natural limitations and so when you study the black race, their achievements and nature, it becomes easier to differentiate between the truth and lies.. This is not to put anyone down, its just the facts and truth.

ok,i will keep making more research,i have seen more evidence than this but it is only that picture i could post,anyway the more i study i will find out if its true or not.but also tell me what you think about egypt and the nubians,who they were because some white racist people always use this to prove their worthless claims and egypt is always an agurment,i do not really know who were the real inhabitants.

The original Egyptians were in fact White. Yes, there were blacks in Egypt but not until the last dynasty. The blacks were in Nubia too but not until later as DNA evidence proves this. The Egyptian culture was prevalent in ALL of Africa and the Yorubas of Nigeria and Dogon Africans still hold this. There were also pyramidal structures found in South Africa that is aligned with the Great pyramid of Giza in the North.

The culture of the Egyptian gods were in all of Africa, the Vedic culture.

See my other articles on this forum.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 pm

black african origin is in the west,there were so many great civilizations they dont know about,others rich and powerful even like the egyptians,its ill the way they put all there emphasis on egypt and other none african origin,just for an ego boost,i have studied this,africa had so many great
civilizations that are not known to people,talk of kongo,angola,kush,benin,wagadu and much more,all this were great empires in the west even the east there were so many other empires, the egyptians seems to be the only people that comes in mind when they think of africa but while this is untrue,studies prove that even the kushits were the first civilized nation before the egyptians and the first mummy has been found in north africa one thausand years ago before egypt,if they come down to west africa maybe they will get what they are finding instead of that nonsese they are doing.