Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Imbolc + New Website and Ritual

Shannon

Fire is creation, strength, vigor and the pulse of life. It is representative of the unbreakable essence of Satan within us all.

2ag8ci.jpg

Happy upcoming Imbolc, precious Satanic family.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have put together a website for members of the Black race. It is a simple website but it will serve its purpose.

blacksforsatan.com

It has collections of past sermons and articles and some new ones, of course. I intend to update it periodically, as I still have some other features to add. There are links to the JoyofSatan website and a few others as well. I give special thanks to all of the clergy and other satanic warriors who have inspired me, and shared wonderful information, that I have included in the site.

Please use this if need be and feel free to share and spread it, even if you are a non-Black member, it could help out in many ways, especially for many Black Gentiles who are looking for answers. I am hoping for my site to be a simple and direct source of study material for them.

Imbolc is less than 24 hours away, at least in the Northern Hemisphere and aside from the RTRs that are going to be performed, I wanted to encourage all Black members to raise energy for the next two days and starting tomorrow night (even if you are below the equator) and program it to awaken and bring Black Gentiles to Satan and the JoyofSatan website. I have entreated the Gods to assist us in this endeavor. To ensure that our energies are especially directed to the Black Gentiles who are open and are "satanic/pagan souls" at heart.

We finally have a chance now, please, let's make this count. Do it for our Gods who have never given up on us after so many many many years. We need to awaken more Black members to the beauty and salvation the is Satan.

Raise energy through runes (the Uruz rune especially), or after yoga-- however you like. Program it to awaken Black Gentiles and call upon one of the Daemon gods to guide the energy if you desire.

Any for members of the other races, celebrate in anyway you want with our RTRs and a Gentile awakening ritual for your races too. But definitely take advantage of this holiday. It is my favourite. The Moon will be in Aquarius so it is extra favourable for waking up humanity and related pursuits.

Again, Happy Imbolc Everyone. <3

Happy Imbolic to all SS :D
Dude you are great, you will play a huge role in the awakening of the black race, just imagine if the two races stop fighting and begin to really work together against the real enemy.

HPS Shannon said:
Please use this if need be and feel free to share and spread it, even if you are a non-Black member, it could help out in many ways, especially for many Black Gentiles who are looking for answers.
Definitely this is VERY helpful for everyone. It gives a better understanding of our ancient past, showing that the pagan religions all over the world were inter-connected by the same Gods, same symbols, same spiritual target.

Happy Imbolc :D

HPS Shannon said:
Fire is creation, strength, vigor and the pulse of life. It is representative of the unbreakable essence of Satan within us all.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have put together a website for members of the Black race. It is a simple website but it will serve its purpose.

blacksforsatan.com

It has collections of past sermons and articles and some new ones, of course. I intend to update it periodically, as I still have some other features to add. There are links to the JoyofSatan website and a few others as well. I give special thanks to all of the clergy and other satanic warriors who have inspired me, and shared wonderful information, that I have included in the site.

Please use this if need be and feel free to share and spread it, even if you are a non-Black member, it could help out in many ways, especially for many Black Gentiles who are looking for answers. I am hoping for my site to be a simple and direct source of study material for them.

Imbolc is less than 24 hours away, at least in the Northern Hemisphere and aside from the RTRs that are going to be performed, I wanted to encourage all Black members to raise energy for the next two days and starting tomorrow night (even if you are below the equator) and program it to awaken and bring Black Gentiles to Satan and the JoyofSatan website. I have entreated the Gods to assist us in this endeavor. To ensure that our energies are especially directed to the Black Gentiles who are open and are "satanic/pagan souls" at heart.

We finally have a chance now, please, let's make this count. Do it for our Gods who have never given up on us after so many many many years. We need to awaken more Black members to the beauty and salvation the is Satan.

Raise energy through runes (the Uruz rune especially), or after yoga-- however you like. Program it to awaken Black Gentiles and call upon one of the Daemon gods to guide the energy if you desire.

Any for members of the other races, celebrate in anyway you want with our RTRs and a Gentile awakening ritual for your races too. But definitely take advantage of this holiday. It is my favourite. The Moon will be in Aquarius so it is extra favourable for waking up humanity and related pursuits.

The new site looks dope. For homepage artwork you should have a vodun goddess with a snake as artwork. That would be sooooooo awsome.

It's time to awaken Black race to cm to Father SATAN.I am a black race I dedicated myself to satan in 2013 when I was 16 years old I young back thn.Thanks to high Priests especially HPs Mexine,whn I was looking fr help I first found HPs Mexine,back thn Jos ws a small group.I have leant alot about satanic life,even though my life it hasn't fully changed.i believe in black Gentile.May th Gods of Hell awaken our black gentile to th satanic world.

I am very proud of you HPS Shannon!I love it.As a black i see a lot to learn.May the good work continue ♨️

The new website is very well made HPS Shannon, and also highly informative from the looks of it. This is perfectly timed with the Imbolc Race Awakening Rituals (both White and Black) we shall be performing.

I will be including a link to this website in any internet activism I do for JoS in addition to the other JoS links and ExposingChristianity/Kabbalah.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

blacksforsatan.com

The new site looks dope. For homepage artwork you should have a vodun goddess with a snake as artwork. That would be sooooooo awsome.

I'll look into that, thanks. I just wanted Father Satan's sigil on the homepage for many reasons...

Scion of Atlantis said:
The new website is very well made HPS Shannon, and also highly informative from the looks of it. This is perfectly timed with the Imbolc Race Awakening Rituals (both White and Black) we shall be performing.

I will be including a link to this website in any internet activism I do for JoS in addition to the other JoS links and ExposingChristianity/Kabbalah.

I really appreciate it. It helps to post the link to the "Blacks and Jews" section so that they can see that Jews are the problem and then as they read they can search the rest of the site.

Black Matabele said:
It's time to awaken Black race to cm to Father SATAN.I am a black race I dedicated myself to satan in 2013 when I was 16 years old I young back thn.Thanks to high Priests especially HPs Mexine,whn I was looking fr help I first found HPs Mexine,back thn Jos ws a small group.I have leant alot about satanic life,even though my life it hasn't fully changed.i believe in black Gentile.May th Gods of Hell awaken our black gentile to th satanic world.

Thank you, brother/ or Sister <3

I thank you all. Feedback is always appreciated.

Even after Imbolc, feel free to continue sending the gods energy to wake up our race. Atleast, that's my plan.

Absolutely excellent! Great assemblance of material. Really great! So much material actually! Awesome!

HPS Shannon said:

2ag8ci.jpg

blacksforsatan.com

Thank you SO MUCH High Priestess. Looking forward to doing the rituals to awaken our race further. The Gods have had so much patience with us,we can't let them down. Proud black I am indeed.
Honestly words can't express my gratitude for this.
Hail Satan!

Ron said:
HPS Shannon said:

2ag8ci.jpg

blacksforsatan.com

Thank you SO MUCH High Priestess. Looking forward to doing the rituals to awaken our race further. The Gods have had so much patience with us,we can't let them down. Proud black I am indeed.
Honestly words can't express my gratitude for this.
Hail Satan!

Thank you for participating! Just focus and raise your energies and focus on the gods, and waking up our people.

I'll also make some audio versions of the content on the website, in the near future since Black gentiles seem to be more oral when it comes to information.

Happy imbolc! OK, we have sites in varius languace, for black....but for Indian? The india is very huge and are a good pool for recover the trueth, and shiva IS SATANA, Shiva have the same position of baphomet! :)

magickeye9 said:
Are we doing the previous black awakening rtr just to be clear?

You can if you want to but this a general ritual to raise as much energy a possible so that the gods can aid it to bring black gentiles (the ones who are more open) to us.

Zammel said:
Happy imbolc! OK, we have sites in varius languace, for black....but for Indian? The india is very huge and are a good pool for recover the trueth, and shiva IS SATANA, Shiva have the same position of baphomet! :)

The situation with Blacks and Whites are more critical as the Jews are working to have Blacks destroy the white race all while Black people destroy themselves...

Thats why we are focusing on that. the Indian gentiles will wake up and many are already connected to the gods through hinduism, etc.

6thenorthstar2 said:
I'm Asian,do I need to do these ritual?

All the races waking up is important too. As an Asian, you can do a ritual to help wake up your people too. Do all that you can.

HPS Shannon said:
magickeye9 said:

You can if you want to but this a general ritual to raise as much energy a possible so that the gods can aid it to bring black gentiles (the ones who are more open) to us.

Okay so raise enery and ask the gods to direct it to the black race and that's it?

magickeye9 said:
HPS Shannon said:
magickeye9 said:

Okay so raise enery and ask the gods to direct it to the black race and that's it?

Of course you are expected to put your intent towards it. Including the gods is to ensure its success into targeting first the Blacks who are more open and receptive. This should be done for the next 2-3 days.

Ralkei said:
May I ask what the imbolic is? (I'm quite new, sorry.)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Imbolc.html

This celebration is only happening in the northern hemisphere

HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

blacksforsatan.com

I'll look into that, thanks. I just wanted Father Satan's sigil on the homepage for many reasons...
I get it.

HPS Shannon said:
magickeye9 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Of course you are expected to put your intent towards it. Including the gods is to ensure its success into targeting first the Blacks who are more open and receptive. This should be done for the next 2-3 days.
HPS Shannon why ,the Blacks,are just sending energy and do not do the full Black race awake ritual? :roll:

Great job, HPS Shannon! Such a site was long overdue for many of our black brethren, I believe. Hail to all the Gods of Hell and salutations to our black brothers and sisters in Satan!

HPS Shannon said:

Congratulations on your work and the new website!

I checked out the website and instantly thought about downloading it. This information is invaluable.

For those who don't have have the time or programs like WinHTTrack, for whatever reasons, I suggest creating a PDF file with the entire website for download, so people can easily secure the information in one click. When you update new sermons and articles on the webpage it's easy and fast to update the PDF file at the same time.

The webpage looked great. Thank you, and Happy Imbolc!

Νίκος said:
HPS Shannon said:
magickeye9 said:

HPS Shannon why ,the Blacks,are just sending energy and do not do the full Black race awake ritual? :roll:

It was decided that raising raw energy such as this would be better since the gods will be using the energy for a more specific delivery.

The ritual should be repeated tonight and tomorrow. Go fr as many days as you desire. This can be something you do often.

HPS Shannon said:
Νίκος said:
HPS Shannon said:

It was decided that raising raw energy such as this would be better since the gods will be using the energy for a more specific delivery.
So apart from the race awake ritual for whites can I do that too?

Νίκος said:
HPS Shannon said:
Νίκος said:

So apart from the race awake ritual for whites can I do that too?

of course you can. As long as the energy is used to help awaken your race.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back