Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question 3 and 4

Izzythegawd666

1: can psy balls(ki balls like in various anime shows) actually be done and if so how ?
2:I'm a big person, how do I not only open my blocked chakras but do hatha and kundalini yoga that's conducive to me being of a larger body type ? Thanks in advance for replies.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
1: can psy balls(ki balls like in various anime shows) actually be done and if so how ?
2:I'm a big person, how do I not only open my blocked chakras but do hatha and kundalini yoga that's conducive to me being of a larger body type ? Thanks in advance for replies.

1. This needs an extreme skill level. I've heard of it being done by some few asian masters who have trained for lifetimes to use these energy balls in fighting. There was one man who was so skillful with this he won hundreds of fights in the first few seconds without even touching the other person. We would direct blasts of energy into their minor chakra points and paralyze them this way without even touching them. Some people have even died from things like this. I know Mageson has studied some about this maybe he can add more information. I think the book Return of the Serpents of Wisdom by Mark Amaru Pinkham also talks about this, and also about all kinds of other great information. Unfortunately I don't have a free pdf copy of this book, but I got other books you can download.

2. You will lose weight and be healthier if that's what the problem was. We are guided by our guardians to improve and start making healthier choices to fix everything like that. If you aren't fat and you are just really tall, I don't think you'll have a problem with the yoga once you have some more practice. You can still open your chakras if you are big. The energy flow from opened chakras would probably help lose weight easier.

You can do it through concentrating the energy between your hands.
Breath in and bring your hands close to each other like five inch apart and breath out and expand them,do it until you start to feel a friction,that's the chi ball forming,as you get stronger you can start to see it,but now you can just fell it,you can also visualize it as any colour and feed it energy from the planets or from your chakras if you want to use it for any porpose,for example if you want it to bring you money you can feed it energy from the sun.this is done by visualizing a beam of golden light from the sun into the ball.
For Question number two pick the ones that you are most comfortable with,there are many poses that you can find not so difficult for person your size,go by feel.remember if it dosnt feel comfortable don't do it as yoga is supposed to be blissful and not painful.

Lordbaphamet666 said:

1: What you're talking about is what we commonly just refer to simply as energy. Energy is all around us and is very mutable with limitless uses but requires very good focus, willpower and a clear mind to use properly. There's different coloured aspects of energy that can be used for various things such as attracting money to you, inspiring somebody to love you and bringing misfortune to others.

It's not really something that can be properly taught as you figure it out and learn how to on your own as you grow familiar with feeling and directing energy; or at least it was kind of an innate knowledge that I seemed to have already known as I advanced over the years. Also no, you're not going to be able to do a Kamehameha like shown in Dragon Ball Z with practice in a single lifetime; and even then it's not what you'll expect it to be.

2: People of a larger size can still do yoga and it can still be effective, you just have to adapt to what works for you according to your proportions. Don't strive to do the poses exactly as shown in images if you are unable to; just get as close to it as you can without injuring yourself and they will still work.

You can also still unblock your chakras normally as shown on the website regardless of body type.

Lordbaphamet666 said:

For number 1:

Put your hands in front of you in a shape of a ball without your fingers touching. Focus energy in a shape of a ball within. After a short while, there you go, an energy ball. If you're open enough you will be able to feel it. If your astral senses are open enough you will be able to see it. Can you do anything with it? Probably not, unless you program it. Can you blast building or people in to pieces with it like in DBZ? Sure, if you had enough spiritual ability to do so. TV shows and anime make these things so flashy and easy looking but it isn't. It takes discipline and daily spiritual training in order to obtain any sort of ability. It's not a one and done deal. So if you want to DBZ it up, you are going to need patience.

For number 2:

Yoga works with any body type at any size and weight. It only limited by you're own flexibility and mass e.g. you can't touch your toes if a giant belly is in the way.
As for opening the chakras:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html
straight from the Joy of Satan website.

Thank you all. Much appreciated. Hail Satan and a happy new years guys. Lets do even more rtr''s.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back