Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

Izzythegawd666

Many will want to join at the last minute but it will be too late to do so". What does this mean exactly ? Could someone give me exact details in great length ? Thank you and hail satan.

Not every corrupted soul will find Satan in time to save said soul from wasting away to nonexistence. Many will be too far gone to fix what the enemy has broken or will realize their ignorance and mistake too late. It is unfortunate but has already happened to some souls in the past.

When humanity finally wakes up, those who have been severely subjected to the enemies attacks will find it very difficult or even impossible to catch up to those of us who managed to work on our souls just in time. They will not be able to gather energy like we do, they will not be able to meditate on themselves like we do because they simply have wasted away so severely that they are almost completely incapable of working with any kind of energy on their soul to prevent 'the second death'.

It's a case of fatal atrophy where the 'muscle' is just no longer there anymore and their fate is sealed.

That's just my 2 cents on the statement, don't take it as a certainty for it's meaning could be of several others.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Not every corrupted soul will find Satan in time to save said soul from wasting away to nonexistence. Many will be too far gone to fix what the enemy has broken or will realize their ignorance and mistake too late. It is unfortunate but has already happened to some souls in the past.

When humanity finally wakes up, those who have been severely subjected to the enemies attacks will find it very difficult or even impossible to catch up to those of us who managed to work on our souls just in time. They will not be able to gather energy like we do, they will not be able to meditate on themselves like we do because they simply have wasted away so severely that they are almost completely incapable of working with any kind of energy on their soul to prevent 'the second death'.

It's a case of fatal atrophy where the 'muscle' is just no longer there anymore and their fate is sealed.

That's just my 2 cents on the statement, don't take it as a certainty for it's meaning could be of several others.
Thank you for your reply. believe that could be one of the reasons.

Ever met a stoner druggie type? They know how much weed, crack, etc damages their mind and body but do it anyway. Then there are the types that constantly wastes themselves away in some fantasy world, like video games and whatnot for absurd amounts of time for no reason other than "life sux, video games are LEET". Then there are the people that are completely absorbed into the enemy programs that they are unable to see past anything in front of them. Basically these people and many more who are just so "woke" about life being meaningless that they won't do anything with their life and purposefully waste away.

These people that are unable to help themselves because they are just too far gone that nothing you say or do will make them change their self destructive ways. These people will find the truth when its too late for themselves and nothing they do can fix it. That's how i interpret that line.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Many will want to join at the last minute but it will be too late to do so". What does this mean exactly ? Could someone give me exact details in great length ? Thank you and hail satan.

HPS Maxine Dietrich has written a short mention about its meaning: "It has been said that “In the end the truth will come out and many will want to join on at the last minute, but it will be too late.” This has to do with meditation and empowering your soul. This does not come over night."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170613115106/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic15653.html

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Ever met a stoner druggie type? They know how much weed, crack, etc damages their mind and body but do it anyway. Then there are the types that constantly wastes themselves away in some fantasy world, like video games and whatnot for absurd amounts of time for no reason other than "life sux, video games are LEET". Then there are the people that are completely absorbed into the enemy programs that they are unable to see past anything in front of them. Basically these people and many more who are just so "woke" about life being meaningless that they won't do anything with their life and purposefully waste away.

These people that are unable to help themselves because they are just too far gone that nothing you say or do will make them change their self destructive ways. These people will find the truth when its too late for themselves and nothing they do can fix it. That's how i interpret that line.
Thank you for your reply, and I agree.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back