Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

do mermaids exist

groryofsatan666

I just am newly drawn to these mystical creatures,they seem to be a very famous figure in the ancient times,there have also been some sightings and discoveries about them but are not quite evident enough except scientist in animal planet who discovered bones and skulls no other prove is really known about them,but they are in so many ancient mythologies,Africans we have a name for them called mami water and they are normally being mentioned in stories told often to children,what are your thoughts,to me I think they do because they can not be mentioned and depicted in so many places if they don't,what do you think

That movie on Animal Planet was a hoax, they made it for Halloween. I don't think there are physical mermaids, but the original people on earth, who were almost all at the level of gods, lived on a continent called Mu or Lemuria that sunk in the Pacific Ocean. So the souls of these orignal people/gods often still lived underwater in their Light Bodies. If you're a god, your soul is strong enough it doesn't need to be inside a physical body. So people in coastal areas or traveling in the oceans, they have felt and seen some of these powerful underwater souls. But not in physical bodies, just astral but still powerful enough to look physical.

No. Mermaids don't exist any more than magical unicorns do, at least not on planet Earth. However there is importance and power in symbolism and it may be such symbolical aspects of a mermaid that has you drawn to them with deep admiration. Perhaps you feel a close relation with the water element, or the ocean, or even their feminine traits of beauty which could be seen as a symbolical calling to the feminine side of the soul. There's nothing wrong with being drawn to fantasy. After all, one of Satan's sacred animals is the Dragon, and there's not a single one that ever existed on this planet.

And it's likely your admiration and interest with mermaids is no different than mine with Centaurs.

I don't know about mermaids but this quote is somewhat related:

Many so-called "spooks" are in reality extra-terrestrials, including the Cyclops, fairies, elves, gnomes, and others. Fairies, gnomes, and related are elemental beings that only have one or two elements that comprise their souls, where human beings have five: fire, earth, air, water, and ether. Single-element beings are also adept at astral projection and other feats, which explain much of the "hallucinations" experienced by those who open their minds up enough to "see" them.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Witchcraft.html

shinninglight said:
I just am newly drawn to these mystical creatures,they seem to be a very famous figure in the ancient times,there have also been some sightings and discoveries about them but are not quite evident enough except scientist in animal planet who discovered bones and skulls no other prove is really known about them,but they are in so many ancient mythologies,Africans we have a name for them called mami water and they are normally being mentioned in stories told often to children,what are your thoughts,to me I think they do because they can not be mentioned and depicted in so many places if they don't,what do you think
It's pointless and potentially harmful so focus on your satanic path and on building a relationship with our Gods. Who are our trustworthy protectors and friends as well.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That movie on Animal Planet was a hoax, they made it for Halloween. I don't think there are physical mermaids, but the original people on earth, who were almost all at the level of gods, lived on a continent called Mu or Lemuria that sunk in the Pacific Ocean. So the souls of these orignal people/gods often still lived underwater in their Light Bodies. If you're a god, your soul is strong enough it doesn't need to be inside a physical body. So people in coastal areas or traveling in the oceans, they have felt and seen some of these powerful underwater souls. But not in physical bodies, just astral but still powerful enough to look physical.
well if it was a hoax the military wouldn't have taken all their evidence,I don't think it was,their research was very clear.

Ghost in the Machine said:
No. Mermaids don't exist any more than magical unicorns do, at least not on planet Earth. However there is importance and power in symbolism and it may be such symbolical aspects of a mermaid that has you drawn to them with deep admiration. Perhaps you feel a close relation with the water element, or the ocean, or even their feminine traits of beauty which could be seen as a symbolical calling to the feminine side of the soul. There's nothing wrong with being drawn to fantasy. After all, one of Satan's sacred animals is the Dragon, and there's not a single one that ever existed on this planet.

And it's likely your admiration and interest with mermaids is no different than mine with Centaurs.
yeah am a pises,I just recently took interest in them when I heard a story about an attack by them in a Zimbabwean village and I researched and found out they have been depicted in walls and caves and past civilizations like sumeria Rome and Greece.that made me think if this beings were not real why are they known every where then

Sinistra said:
shinninglight said:
It's pointless and potentially harmful so focus on your satanic path and on building a relationship with our Gods. Who are our trustworthy protectors and friends as well.
it was just for fun out of curiosity someone may have a story to tell I dont know.there maybe so many surprises just like big foot and giants,I don't just assume things nowadays given the way the Jewish world power hides history,I put time to research everything before concluding if its real or not.

shinninglight said:
well if it was a hoax the military wouldn't have taken all their evidence,I don't think it was,their research was very clear.

I mean the movie was made as a joke for Holloween. All the scientists in the movie were actors, and most of them were even jewish. So the research and evidence was just the plot of a fictional movie. I believed it at first too.

shinninglight said:

I mean the movie was made as a joke for Holloween. All the scientists in the movie were actors, and most of them were even jewish. So the research and evidence was just the plot of a fictional movie. I believed it at first too.
][quote=
are you sure we are talking of the same research,mine is mermaids the bodies found.check it and see

mermaids or undies are elemental. they are made of water element. just like sylphs of air. salamanders of fire and gnomes of earth. there is also duties dryads dwarves but idk what they are made of i think they are like planet intelligences

shinninglight said:

yeah am a pises,I just recently took interest in them when I heard a story about an attack by them in a Zimbabwean village and I researched and found out they have been depicted in walls and caves and past civilizations like sumeria Rome and Greece.that made me think if this beings were not real why are they known every where then

Ancient murals depicting dragons have long existed for centuries and are a major realm of study and worship in the Eastern countries and have been claimed as a symbol of good luck, fortune, destruction and fire for many ages. Paintings, drawings and statues have been made in the likes of dragons over the history of the human race but not one person has seen a real, living, fire breathing dragon.

The origins for these creatures lies within ancient fossils discovered long ago wherein their discovery led upon many a folklore and village stories depicting great beasts with wings that walked the lands and terrorized kingdoms of the past. Today we now know that these fossils and bones belonged to dinosaurs and despite this revelation dragons are still worshiped and looked upon as symbols and even spirits.

Mermaids are likely to have a similar origin to their existence back when sailing across seas and the abundance of ships was all the rage. Stories of cryptids and many tales of myth are inspired by illusory discoveries, dreams and human imagination and to believe that such things are 100% real just based upon popularity, historical beliefs and vague stories is no different than xians and their 'jewsus'.

That's not to say you can't view them as a symbol or something to be in fascination with, but you mustn't confuse fantasy with fact; and the fact is there is no real proof that they ever existed on this planet. Now on another planet somewhere in the universe, that's another story but I'd think it's safe to say they've never had any correlation with Earth whatsoever or even know that we exist and make stories and paintings about them...

Maybe in the far and very distant future should you advance yourself far enough, you can shapeshift your astral form into a mermaid all you want. Or perhaps in several billion years you can create them as a race for all I care. Regardless of whatever you think is real or whatever you want to do in the future, stay true to Satan.

Dragons were definitely real and if some of the prehistoric creatures did stay alive under the cataclysms of the past, then they still are real. Any doubts would lead to question the doubter about this long necked huge fossil with wings in exhibits.

shinninglight said:

I hope you don't use drugs or sg. like that do you? Those are bad for your mind and soul and body. A grown-up person cannot seriously think that mermaids :lol: exist.

ÁrjaBüszkeség said:
shinninglight said:

I hope you don't use drugs or sg. like that do you? Those are bad for your mind and soul and body. A grown-up person cannot seriously think that mermaids :lol: exist.
yeah just like a grown up person can not think that giants exist or elves or fairies,this is not a thing for grown up or not.you may be surprised to know that they exist.

What I meant is life isn't My Little Mermaid or Twilight or My Little Pony etc when such beings exist they won't be all lovey dovey and waiting for you like they are portrayed in pop culture.The beings that we can trust and that are helpful and protective towards us (our Gods) are a minority in the universe.

Now on the other hand there might be some mythical creatures who are of a good disposition towards humanity such as the fabled:
tumblr_majzh1xldt1rgmlf9o1_1280.jpg

shinninglight said:
Shinninglight, if you want to know about mermaids you can look for them in Greek and Roman myths where they were most popular. I think that other stories on mermaids are only stories or maybe allegories. But Roman and greek ones are different. I have also heard about a African goddess who is depicted half humanoid and lower half as fish. But you search for yourself, maybe ask some god?? It is only a yes/no question afterall ;)

shinninglight said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Bigfoot is real.
sorry but I don't know if its sarcasm or your serious
Sasquatch is a real species. They've tested it's dna and found the male inherited dna is from an unidentified primate, and the mother inherited dna is similar to human. Which actually perfectly fits the Sumerian creation story Enuma Elish which says the gods mixed their male god dna together into some pre-human female giants to create modern humans. The sasquatches are these giants. I think that's the most amazing part about it, the dna science of within the last decade proves true a story from over a hundred thousand years ago, which this scientist most likely never heard of before. People mostly not believing in sasquatches is actually a form of spiritual protection for them from the gods so they can continue living safely, they won't be hunted if people think they aren't real. Every single native tribe of America and Canada all has drawings and different names for this same animal, they didn't just coincidentally imagine the same thing.

shinninglight said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Bigfoot is real.
sorry but I don't know if its sarcasm or your serious
Yes it’s real, there’s a thread I made long ago called bigfoot search it up it’s some curious stuff

absolute13 said:
Dragons were definitely real and if some of the prehistoric creatures did stay alive under the cataclysms of the past, then they still are real. Any doubts would lead to question the doubter about this long necked huge fossil with wings in exhibits.

If you wanted to get really technical you could say that Quetzalcoatlus was a dragon as a flying reptile.
iu

Though he's not quite what I'm talking about.
iu

absolute13 said:

If you wanted to get really technical you could say that Quetzalcoatlus was a dragon as a flying reptile.
iu

Though he's not quite what I'm talking about.
iu

Quetzalcoatl ("feathered serpent" or "plumed serpent"

Too much of a similarity

Long neck birds make an S with their necks and bodies when they fly. That dragon is shaped like a five point star as well.

Stories of mermaids in zimbabwe
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/03/mermaid-blamed-for-deaths-in-zimbabwe/

Yes they do the guarded atlantis and would save sailors and marines and also lead the people of enki to treasure also they protect wales and dolphins

swordofastaroth said:
Yes they do the guarded atlantis and would save sailors and marines and also lead the people of enki to treasure also they protect wales and dolphins
Nice :) I had thought so,it seems am not the only one who share this same view,I believe they do exist but has been kept from the masses or are in a hiding place until people are ready to know,if a lot of people talks about them and films are acted about them,then they exist just like dragons(who are of a higher dimension)elf's(extraterrestrials)and gaints(this are told by native Americans to have existed thousands of years ago and evidence have been found),but for mermaids for now it may just be stories but I believe it goes deeper than that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back