Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

this we wuz jews claims in africa

groryofsatan666

why is this happening now,is this some surt of plan to destroy Africa because this is becoming too much.at first I thought it was just some brainwashed igbo groups but now so many other tribes have joined in in this we are Jews claims

This disgusting ideology has made its way to Africa in the way that its seen in blacks in America. The black Hebrew Israelite movement is what it is called. I wrote about it. My grandmother believes in that bunk, its annoying a heck.

It is known biblically, that the jews are the chosen ones, the one are close to god. Of course this would be claimed by blacks or any group that doesnt know their own history. the true gentile history. A big part of the world follows the shit bible or are just connected to Abrahmic religions.

Its going to fall flat on its face like it already is.

HPS Shannon said:
This disgusting ideology has made its way to Africa in the way that its seen in blacks in America. The black Hebrew Israelite movement is what it is called. I wrote about it. My grandmother believes in that bunk, its annoying a heck.

It is known biblically, that the jews are the chosen ones, the one are close to god. Of course this would be claimed by blacks or any group that doesnt know their own history. the true gentile history. A big part of the world follows the shit bible or are just connected to Abrahmic religions.

Its going to fall flat on its face like it already is.
surprisingly it has come to africa,but thanks to Satan that the truth is been exposed,I don't want to see this shit expanding more than what it is,the damage may be worst than christianity and islam psychologically.I have read your article,it is sad that most blacks today are truly confused.

You guys in Africa are not the only the jew has diseased with this crap. The British were also for a few hundred years brainwashed to literally believe they were the chosen tribe of "Jehovah", and they used similar examples on how they are the true israelites, like the black israelite movement does.

This is a deception they have used on many people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back