Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Havoc wrecking Mercury Retrograde.

HorusLucis

For most internet users in Kenya,to be precise Nairobi and it's environs,this must be the most devastating Mercury Retrograde in the recent times.
Those who access internet via Safaricom Service Provider have experienced network outage since 9th November uptodate making it nearly impossible to browse,Call and even sms services following a glitch in MSR Facility.And i wonder whether the enemy has it's filthy hands on this.
Hail Anubis!

HorusLucis said:
For most internet users in Kenya,to be precise Nairobi and it's environs,this must be the most devastating Mercury Retrograde in the recent times.
Those who access internet via Safaricom Service Provider have experienced network outage since 9th November uptodate making it nearly impossible to browse,Call and even sms services following a glitch in MSR Facility.And i wonder whether the enemy has it's filthy hands on this.
Hail Anubis!
It is a good idea to make sure you do workings to protect your computer/internet or any electronics of importance to you. What I am doing currently is vibrating the Algiz rune 13-18 times, visualizing the rune glowing white gold within any electronic I want to protect and affirming 9 times "My computer, and any and all electronics of importance to me are safe, secure, protected, and working perfectly at all times." (Credits to Lydia for coming up with this working).

And it will also help to increase how many Final RTRs you do per day, as this will foil the enemy's attempts to sabotage your internet and stop their other plans from reaching fruition.

Thank for that one #Scion of Atlantis.You never know what it has been like with my Laptop not being able to log it not forgetting my phone which has ended up loosing stored data due to re~setting again and again before i realized what the fuck was going on.
Hail Gods of Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back