new JOS coven

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Zazu Ishtar

new JOS coven

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:16 am

I welcome All dedicated SS to join in our new coven: Nox Draconis!
We are sticking to the official JOS guidelines for starting a satanic coven. And entreat all within the location of the coven to reach out for membership so we can enhance ourselves further. This covens main objectives are to fully awaken psychic abilities, and do the RTRs!
Patron Deity: Pazuzu
Coven HP: Zazu Ishtar
Coven Officer: Naamah Lilith
Membership Info: [email protected]
No fees, OF COURSE. Just fellow SS basking in the glory of Satan. Join us! Hail Nox Draconis! Hail the SS! Hail Satan!
Last edited by Zazu Ishtar on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Stormblood

Re: new JOS coven

Postby Stormblood » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 am

To all newbies:
Before even thinking to get in contact with whoever encourages you to join a coven, you should read this sermon about Satanic Meetups: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1227

For those who cannot access the Yahoo groups, I have put it online somewhere else: http://docdro.id/EBxNwsx

Lastly, I would like to remind that the names of High Priest and Priestesses are placed in a list in the home, right under the text of JoS Newsletter. To add you add High Priestess Shannon Outlaw for the Black race and High Priest Lucius Oria for the Asian race. No Zazu Ishtar is on the list.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 pm

You obviously didn't read the guidelines for covens. I'm not a JOS HP! I'm just over this new coven which puts me as COVEN HP NOT JOS MINISTRY HP! And also the Al-Jiwah states that we should come together and defeat the enemy. What's wrong with meeting other Satanist in my location? Last I checked Father Satan would see this "hidding" as cowardice. But my main point is this: If you don't want to join then don't. But surely strong Satanist can make up their own mind as to what they want. Hope this clears some things up.

Ave Satanas
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:23 am

The people need to be warned about the risks. Not so much senior members, who are already familiar with them, but junior members and newbies. I shared the sermon the clergy made explicitly for meet-ups. That's it. Now it's up to their common sense and guidance from the gods to decide whether someone will apply or not. Simple.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Then I apologize for my position of opposition in my response. Thank you for the clarification.
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]