Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Warrior Race

HPS Shannon said:
The Black race is a warrior race and we shouldn't lose sight of this. We have strengths and a fearless character that the other races lack in comparison. We are more aggressive, ardent, coarse and confident as well as passionate in our characteristics. Our energies are wild and berserk. The Jews know this and they are especially afraid of us finding out the truth. The black race is needed to win this war.

Blacks are not the ones to typically back down. Most blacks will do things that most whites will not and the enemy knows this. A good clean fight against them will not win this.

I loved this! I have black friends who are misguided in their potential, but are open to Satanism and see the problem of the jews. I’m going to show them this. It’s so true too. Once I was watching a prank video where this guy was pretending to break this guys neck in front of strangers on the street. In front of every black person he did this they ran and grabbed him and tried to restrain him and call the cops. In front of the whites, the whites ran.

I especially am going to start more research on how I can find more on how the jews are behind slavery in America too. That’s what they want to learn more on.

Also the creative ability of blacks. It’s so different than whites, but truly so empowering and attractive. I think of the innovation of Prince and Michael Jackson and many hip hop artists. When it comes to raw soul bearing holds-no-punches powerful music it’s mostly blacks that dominate in that regard and it’s so inspiring.

Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:
The Black race is a warrior race and we shouldn't lose sight of this. We have strengths and a fearless character that the other races lack in comparison. We are more aggressive, ardent, coarse and confident as well as passionate in our characteristics. Our energies are wild and berserk. The Jews know this and they are especially afraid of us finding out the truth. The black race is needed to win this war.

Blacks are not the ones to typically back down. Most blacks will do things that most whites will not and the enemy knows this. A good clean fight against them will not win this.

I loved this! I have black friends who are misguided in their potential, but are open to Satanism and see the problem of the jews. I’m going to show them this. It’s so true too. Once I was watching a prank video where this guy was pretending to break this guys neck in front of strangers on the street. In front of every black person he did this they ran and grabbed him and tried to restrain him and call the cops. In front of the whites, the whites ran.

I especially am going to start more research on how I can find more on how the jews are behind slavery in America too. That’s what they want to learn more on.

Also the creative ability of blacks. It’s so different than whites, but truly so empowering and attractive. I think of the innovation of Prince and Michael Jackson and many hip hop artists. When it comes to raw soul bearing holds-no-punches powerful music it’s mostly blacks that dominate in that regard and it’s so inspiring.

Thank you. All gentiles can create something beautiful in their own way and style but its important to know the difference between what kind of creativity intelligence. White gentiles dominate the creative technological field as one can see today. I have seen art and sculptures and such created by the black Yoruba people and I think its beautiful. As well as Asian creationa and art. All gentiles of Satan create beauty in their own flavor.

What can Jews can create that is truly theirs and beautiful...? Nothing. Thats the answer.

Also, I will soon be coming out with more information on the transatlantic slave trade. I have a website coming out and it will have everything if you need it for reference.

HPS Shannon said:
Also, I will soon be coming out with more information on the transatlantic slave trade. I have a website coming out and it will have everything if you need it for reference.

Awesome, I’ll look out for that! Thank you, I’m not black myself but I really value this information as I have blacks close to me I care about. It’s very important.

Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Awesome, I’ll look out for that! Thank you, I’m not black myself but I really value this information as I have blacks close to me I care about. It’s very important.

Great when my website come out in a couple of weeks, you can share with them IF they are open enough. It will have topics that black gentiles can use and should know, even if they are not satanic. If they like the material then they may as well be inclined to read the whole satanic website.

HPS Shannon said:
Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Thank you. All gentiles can create something beautiful in their own way and style but its important to know the difference between what kind of creativity intelligence. White gentiles dominate the creative technological field as one can see today. I have seen art and sculptures and such created by the black Yoruba people and I think its beautiful. As well as Asian creationa and art. All gentiles of Satan create beauty in their own flavor.

What can Jews can create that is truly theirs and beautiful...? Nothing. Thats the answer.

I'm interested in very weird similarities between Goddess Sekhet and Hindu "God" Narasimha

The thing is that Narasimha is male which can actually be corruption due enemy's attacks, and also represented as God of Warriors and power. Now I haven't research for him, but could it actually be that he is just actually corrupted "version" of Goddess that has been replaced during jewish invasion on East, and that Sekhet is replaced with Narasimha because as we all know true origin of Satanism was in Far East.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Sekhet!!

TalGonDon said:
I'm interested in very weird similarities between Goddess Sekhet and Hindu "God" Narasimha

The thing is that Narasimha is male which can actually be corruption due enemy's attacks, and also represented as God of Warriors and power. Now I haven't research for him, but could it actually be that he is just actually corrupted "version" of Goddess that has been replaced during jewish invasion on East, and that Sekhet is replaced with Narasimha because as we all know true origin of Satanism was in Far East.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Sekhet!!

The nubian god of war Apademak is also an aspect of Sekhmet.

The truth of my own view is tht black race are slow on progress and thy are not cared about,thy need care and tht care is th leadrship.Our leadrship as black race is weak and corrupt.We have No leadership of great value, One of Jos HP once said tribe or race is great because of its leadership.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back