Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SPIRITUALITY

tandt

This path is for the strong ones. When you decide to follow this path of Spiritualism then stick to the plan.
You can't mix .
What happens with consistent meditation is that your soul will be transformed and also your thinking pattern will be also transformed.
Right, here now is the problem. You are spiritually pure and spiritually advanced, but you are surrounded by people who know nothing about spirituality.

The the question is how can you deal with these people in your everyday life.
Again don't forget that that's when the enemy tries to take advantage of your situation. They will then start to plant thoughts in you and tries everything they could to make you feel lonely and betray your Gods and your Father Satan.

So what will you have to do? , are you the one who start to pretend and start acting out as if you are one of these lost people so that you can fit in and avoid being criticized.
If you are one of these guys who tries to fit in and ending up doing things they will end up regretting, then I say to you that that's a clear sign of weakness and self denial.

I need you to ask yourself a question , that if you where to tell everyone you know , be it your mom , your friends or classmates that you are a Satanist, how were they going to treat you?.
In most cases some of us were to be left homeless with no where to leave.

You should be in a position to stand on your own knowing that who you are today came through a lot of years months and days of hard working and dedication.

As spiritual Satanist , let's lead by example and known that we are not alone but our Father Satan and our Gods are with us, together with our Satanic brothers and sisters.

We are a family and we are all connected.

I'm mainly writing this for newbies and teenagers as this is usually a major problem they face in the beginning.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back