Willing to join from india

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

roshanpam

Willing to join from india

Postby roshanpam » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi ,i m from India. In Kerala I m willing to join satanic worship.

Aquarius

Re: Willing to join from india

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

This is very funny tbh

tandt

Postby tandt » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:19 pm

if you become a Satanist we will be very happy because thats the true path. But anyway my brother, being a Satanist has all to do with you and our beloved Father Satan. No one has to make you become a Satanist.
If you want to be a Satanist, just be open to Satan and the only way to really show that you want to be a Satanist is to dedicate your soul to Father Satan through the dedication ritual. Your intentions are very important. I repeat, be open..

*not selling your soul, but dedicating your soul* . I encourage you to go on the joy of Satan website and read everything thoroughly. We love you and you are always welcomed.......don't be discouraged, become one of us is the best decision to do in this world.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 am

You're not of the black race . Stop posting here .Dravidian's are not black,don't have the same features,iq or anything related. Email me - [email protected]mail.com
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

captainHowdy

Postby captainHowdy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:24 pm

wew kerla is commie Heaven of Indian Republic
SEIG HEIL

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:You're not of the black race . Stop posting here .Dravidian's are not black,don't have the same features,iq or anything related. Email me - [email protected]

but I don't understand this,if dravidians are not black then what are they
HAIL SATAN

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:02 am

shinninglight wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:You're not of the black race . Stop posting here .Dravidian's are not black,don't have the same features,iq or anything related. Email me - [email protected]

They are a different race. Like the native Americans are neither black nor white. Email me first.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:29 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
shinninglight wrote:

They are a different race. Like the native Americans are neither black nor white. Email me first.

Native Americans are mixed. They have a lot of Asian and other blood in them

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:28 am

roshanpam wrote:Hi ,i m from India. In Kerala I m willing to join satanic worship.

Well, I hope you and other Kerala jos members are okay, the floods devastated lives and lands.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:19 pm

why is it that mixed races in the past come out strong but the ones that are done recently are weak,is it because people in the past had stronger souls
HAIL SATAN

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 am

The ancient Veda's state that race mixing destroys the pure races and brings about the down fall of their cultures and civilizations. Where they wrong.......

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:18 am

no they are not,what am saying is even with race mixing some races like native Americans and Indians came out strong.
HAIL SATAN

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 pm

shinninglight wrote:no they are not,what am saying is even with race mixing some races like native Americans and Indians came out strong.

Native americans really aren't that mixed. For example, the tribes from north western North America are descendents from the earliest ancient settlers of Japan, which were technically Asian but more towards being White. Which were a Lemurian group descended straight from the bloodline of the gods. Native South and Central Americans are also descended from a different group of Lemurians. So of all the native american tribes, they were all direct members of Satan's original bloodline created in the lands of MU. Native Americans are technically a mix of white and asian, but since they've been around for so long, that mix happened before Asian was really refined into such a separate and distinct race. When asian and white were much more closely related still. So there wasn't really any mix between groups that were that different from each other, more like an early intermediate group. Totally different than mixing a Subsaharan African and Northern European that have been developing in completely separate and in many ways opposite directions for a million years, for example.

Source: The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph, which you can download from inside my link in the PDF/eBook folder
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:35 am

Asian and White have been different races since their conception.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:48 pm

I remember hp mageson on a post said Asia was dominated by Aryans,it confused me but I don't know,did Asians stay together with Aryans before they became their own race.it may have been possible.
HAIL SATAN

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 pm

I am white, but I thought of taking a look at the other groups here out of curiosity, and this thread called my attention, that's why I'm replying.

Now, we have groups for the three main human races - white, black and asian.
We don't have groups for each and every single sub-race, probably because each of them are a part of either one of the three main races - after all, what counts the most in determining one's race are the genes one has in largest quantity.

For example, Indians. In most indigenous tribes, we see people who have mostly Asian traits. So even though they are mixed, I think they can be considered part of the Asian race - even though they are not from Asia. Perhaps another term for the Asian race, such as "yellow", fits them better regardless of native region.

Now I just looked up "Dravidians", and they do look like they have mostly black genes in my opinion. So I would say they are part of the black race.
One who is strict with one's self rarely fails

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:18 am

Dypet Rod wrote:I am white, but I thought of taking a look at the other groups here out of curiosity, and this thread called my attention, that's why I'm replying.

Now, we have groups for the three main human races - white, black and asian.
We don't have groups for each and every single sub-race, probably because each of them are a part of either one of the three main races - after all, what counts the most in determining one's race are the genes one has in largest quantity.

For example, Indians. In most indigenous tribes, we see people who have mostly Asian traits. So even though they are mixed, I think they can be considered part of the Asian race - even though they are not from Asia. Perhaps another term for the Asian race, such as "yellow", fits them better regardless of native region.

Now I just looked up "Dravidians", and they do look like they have mostly black genes in my opinion. So I would say they are part of the black race.

yap,so black dravidans should be doing the black rtr
HAIL SATAN