Willing to join from india

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

roshanpam

Willing to join from india

Postby roshanpam » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi ,i m from India. In Kerala I m willing to join satanic worship. Plz help me any one one India. If there is any Satanist from Kerala plz whatsapp me 9048954860.plz plz plz plz plz plz.

Aquarius

Re: Willing to join from india

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

This is very funny tbh

tandt

Postby tandt » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:19 pm

if you become a Satanist we will be very happy because thats the true path. But anyway my brother, being a Satanist has all to do with you and our beloved Father Satan. No one has to make you become a Satanist.
If you want to be a Satanist, just be open to Satan and the only way to really show that you want to be a Satanist is to dedicate your soul to Father Satan through the dedication ritual. Your intentions are very important. I repeat, be open..

*not selling your soul, but dedicating your soul* . I encourage you to go on the joy of Satan website and read everything thoroughly. We love you and you are always welcomed.......don't be discouraged, become one of us is the best decision to do in this world.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 am

You're not of the black race . Stop posting here .Dravidian's are not black,don't have the same features,iq or anything related. Email me - [email protected]mail.com
Hail Zepar!!!Hail Horus!!!Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!Hail Satan!!!