Search found 63 matches

by BlackJackal
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Jupiter Square
Replies: 1
Views: 61

Jupiter Square

If I start doing Jupiter square tommorow it will still work when Jupiter moves into Capricorn right?
by BlackJackal
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:55 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Enough with this caveman nonsense already!
Replies: 12
Views: 511

Re: Enough with this caveman nonsense already!

I just, had to snap and share this with you... I am someone who is often puzzled and curious with human behavior. I will often wonder myself about many things regarding human nature, so I would often go and search for questions such as: “why humans do this, why humans do that, why are some humans l...
by BlackJackal
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:18 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Roger Hallam (Extinction Rebellion founder) cales holohox just a "just another fuckery in human history"
Replies: 5
Views: 189

Re: Roger Hallam (Extinction Rebellion founder) cales holohox just a "just another fuckery in human history"

Shael wrote:
GG Allin wrote:...
Always great to see a jew exposing the jews out of jewish ignorance. It's hilarious to read.


Probably one of those butt licking jews that will go "It was all just a joke; we didnt mean it" when the world will turn against them in the future.
by BlackJackal
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:14 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Rat detection
Replies: 6
Views: 345

Re: Rat detection

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is just very common on the groups. People disagreeing aren't necessarily trolls. Bear this in mind.

There is no needed astral procure for this. Trolls are a waste of time as it is.


One thing is disagreeing and another thing is throwing shit at eachother which some people are doing. :?
by BlackJackal
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:38 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: [IMPORTANT] List of Great Underrated Youtube alternatives
Replies: 20
Views: 1615

Re: [IMPORTANT] List of Great Underrated Youtube alternatives

https://altcensored.com/

You can contact this website owner to backup your Youtube channel if it gets monitored or Jewtube limits your videos.
by BlackJackal
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:16 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How to become more social and open?
Replies: 27
Views: 729

Re: How to become more social and open?

Be yourself. Why bother wasting time with pointless small talk because Schlomo says you gotta be like that to be normal. Then you flap your mouth and say something stupid without even realizing it.
by BlackJackal
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:29 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Observation on lab grown meat
Replies: 12
Views: 843

Re: Observation on lab grown meat

OFC its Israel behind this lab grown shit. I bet they gonna team up with that Swedish cunt (((scientist))) to make 3d printed human meat to combat muh climate change. Maybe bring over some lead laced ingredients from China to spice it up. But at least it'll be cheap for the poor bankrupt goyim. And ...
by BlackJackal
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:23 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is there any upside in having Saturn as my ruling planet?
Replies: 23
Views: 642

Re: Is there any upside in having Saturn as my ruling planet?

HauptSturm wrote:I really do think Capricorn is a good sign to have. What other sign would you want? Leo??? :lol:


Whats wrong with having Leo emphasis? :|
by BlackJackal
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:38 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler
Replies: 21
Views: 1749

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

LOL HP have you ever been reading articles from online "astrologists" who are trying to explain how Hitler was "evil" by reading his natal chart? It's comedy gold how clueless they are. :lol:
by BlackJackal
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:24 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: OY VEY SITUATION: One In Four Germans Hold Anti-Semitic Beliefs, Study Finds
Replies: 11
Views: 1340

Re: OY VEY SITUATION: One In Four Germans Hold Anti-Semitic Beliefs, Study Finds

When our people get into power we should deport all these hostile aliens into Israel so that they finally learn how to be multicultural... Because without that multiculturalism Israel wont be able to survive since they wont be getting any money support from other nations and theyre parasites.
by BlackJackal
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:07 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: In today's news - from Serbia
Replies: 7
Views: 298

Re: In today's news - from Serbia

Lol, this makes me wonder how long will they keep their "We Wuz Heroes" meme going on. Overthrowing Prince Paul because he sided with Hitler and then claiming they fought against nazi occupation when in truth they were the occupators who worked with kikes from Britain to overthrow Prince P...
by BlackJackal
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:49 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Reasons to do the RTR: Majority of Americans want to change the First Amendment
Replies: 12
Views: 1889

Re: Reasons to do the RTR: Majority of Americans want to change the First Amendment

"Majority" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actual non-jewed information points otherwise. Tweets like this are fcking great (Read entire thing from top to bottom :lol: :lol: ):
https://twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/11 ... 8066122752

Oy vey he failed to shut the goyim down!
by BlackJackal
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:50 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: "Yom Kippur" - Full Victory Mode : Kol Nidre RTR + Final RTR
Replies: 117
Views: 7670

Re: "Yom Kippur" - Full Victory Mode : Kol Nidre RTR + Final RTR

You know I wonder what rabbis are thinking when they're looking whats going on here.
by BlackJackal
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:46 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: About Weed and Smoking
Replies: 126
Views: 10541

Re: About Weed and Smoking

I remember how I was basically "social outcast" in high school because I didn't "chill" with rest of the "cool kids" after school. I still remember one day how every single one of my classmates went to the city park to get stoned because they were all "cool" ...
by BlackJackal
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:38 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Help.
Replies: 6
Views: 433

Re: Help.

Sorry I prefer Teamspeak over Discord.

Also mommy told me not to talk to strangers. :ugeek:
by BlackJackal
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:33 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: About Weed and Smoking
Replies: 126
Views: 10541

Re: About Weed and Smoking

I remember how I was basically "social outcast" in high school because I didn't "chill" with rest of the "cool kids" after school. I still remember one day how every single one of my classmates went to the city park to get stoned because they were all "cool" e...
by BlackJackal
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:16 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The autistic Children of sperm donor H898
Replies: 22
Views: 1266

Re: The autistic Children of sperm donor H898

I forgot to say that if you wanna have kids its better to adopt them than gamble with this artificial shit from god knows what donor. This technology feel so cold and alien....having a child this way just feels wrong to me. Lol that shit is nothing compared to stuff that MGTOW guys want lately. Gett...
by BlackJackal
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The autistic Children of sperm donor H898
Replies: 22
Views: 1266

Re: The autistic Children of sperm donor H898

Getting pregnant artificially is insane if you ask me since you don't even know who donor is. Then you get surprise when girl gives birth to mixed raced kid like I've read some time ago. Might as well put a revolver in your mouth and blow your brains out if that happens. Were the children all vacci...
by BlackJackal
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:27 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: The autistic Children of sperm donor H898
Replies: 22
Views: 1266

Re: The autistic Children of sperm donor H898

Getting pregnant artificially is insane if you ask me since you don't even know who donor is. Then you get surprise when girl gives birth to mixed raced kid like I've read some time ago. Might as well put a revolver in your mouth and blow your brains out if that happens. Were the children all vaccin...
by BlackJackal
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:38 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Romania and the political, moral, social situation
Replies: 64
Views: 3279

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Aquarius wrote: You should vote for the parties of the right, there will not be any Natsoc party anywhere soon, especially SS Lol

...and then one will pop up all of the sudden next year. :roll:
by BlackJackal
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Forum: JoS Astrology
Topic: Fixed Stars Question
Replies: 3
Views: 632

Fixed Stars Question

On JoS it says that stars like Algol are on 25th degree and Scheat on 28th... But all other info I found says that those stars are on 26th and 29th degree.
So I'm wondering if info on JoS is off for some stars or is info on those websites just wrong.
by BlackJackal
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:09 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: In this infinite universe.
Replies: 69
Views: 2362

Re: In this infinite universe.

Ha! Really Lydia? I was just replying on the topic of ascending since it was mentioned in this thread as well. No big deal. My response was also light hearted. No one assumed that at all. And to think that I would assume that of you is strange. Nevertheless, I can understand why you assumed that bu...
by BlackJackal
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:21 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Dutch drinking water in danger
Replies: 7
Views: 421

Re: Dutch drinking water in danger

Meanwhile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS2OQyzKKPc

Then they gonna come to Europe/America and demand free welfare and housing paid with your tax money, because they're "poor" immigrants running from toxic environment + humanitarians screaming how these guys are people too.
by BlackJackal
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: (((Scientist))) Wants to End ‘Conservative’ Taboo Against Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change
Replies: 27
Views: 2172

Re: (((Scientist))) Wants to End ‘Conservative’ Taboo Against Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

Stormblood wrote:Why doesn't he start from his own meat? I'm sure it's as rotten as his own brain. Christards have no place in science.


He can eat his own brain Hannibal Lecter style; I'm sure he wont get any less retarded.
by BlackJackal
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:23 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Pewdiepie ADL Blackmail Case
Replies: 41
Views: 3495

Re: Pewdiepie ADL Blackmail Case

Its just as it has been said all along. Nothing will change until people are finally backed into corner. I mean its scary how people are defeatists nowdays. People letting shit like this go on and saying "Nothing will change so why bother" and then they mock and laugh at you when you say y...
by BlackJackal
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:07 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: (((Scientist))) Wants to End ‘Conservative’ Taboo Against Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change
Replies: 27
Views: 2172

Re: (((Scientist))) Wants to End ‘Conservative’ Taboo Against Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

Cannibalism is already performed symbolically every Sunday at your local church. "Priest" says they will "eat body of christ and drink his blood" in front of people and everyone is so oblivious to it. I love me some overpopulation, some drinking piss and poop water [Billy Gates] ...
by BlackJackal
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:46 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Is black hair aryan?
Replies: 27
Views: 1211

Re: Is black hair aryan?

It doesn't matter how many times you tell this stuff to people; they will always look for straws that say stuff like "Oh yea Himmler said this..." and "Yea it says in my DNA test I'm 8% victimized kike..." etc. Because unconsciously they look for validation that only blonde &...
by BlackJackal
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: NRA designated a domestic terrorist organization in San Francisco
Replies: 13
Views: 1478

Re: NRA designated a domestic terrorist organization in San Francisco

Looks like just a normal day in Commiefornia for me.
by BlackJackal
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:06 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Thing who lectured to pupils about Auschwitz admits he was never a prisoner there
Replies: 4
Views: 315

Re: Thing who lectured to pupils about Auschwitz admits he was never a prisoner there

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-who-lectured-to-pupils-about-auschwitz-admits-he-was-never-a-prisoner-there-a7101746.html?fbclid=IwAR1HBx5qrYaF3Kl00P3fGBCFtdPWA3l_tYNzLQxJvlVUhyfW4ghKjxAi2Ok Another case of: https://i.postimg.cc/bvj7Mb1N/rimm.jpg one could say. https://i.imgur...
by BlackJackal
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:21 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Marrying your dog?? Wtf..
Replies: 20
Views: 1221

Re: Marrying your dog?? Wtf..

Muslims need their rights to marry animals before they have sex with didn't you know. :lol:

After this they gonna get more progressive and make animal MGTOW because they were hurt because animals didn't want to get raped. :lol: :lol: :lol:
by BlackJackal
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:13 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How good is capitalism?
Replies: 7
Views: 405

Re: How good is capitalism?

StyleCoin wrote:It's a system where everyone thrives, right?


LOL! No.
Its just transition stage for kikes to acquire wealth and power.
Capitalism -> Socialism -> Communism
by BlackJackal
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:07 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Amazon Wildfires
Replies: 88
Views: 6593

Re: Amazon Wildfires

Well yeah, the earth does absorbs and emits heat, but roads even with their high heat reflection are meaningless. Global warming is based on the theory that CO2 creates sort of a wall that traps heat in, thats where the name "greenhouse" comes from. The idiots and jews behind global warmi...
by BlackJackal
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:21 am
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Amazon Wildfires
Replies: 88
Views: 6593

Re: Amazon Wildfires

... Well yeah, the earth does absorbs and emits heat, but roads even with their high heat reflection are meaningless. Global warming is based on the theory that CO2 creates sort of a wall that traps heat in, thats where the name "greenhouse" comes from. The idiots and jews behind global w...
by BlackJackal
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 am
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Education and Career help and advice
Replies: 11
Views: 869

Re: Education and Career help and advice

Regarding career I've never ever had any money problems here with just high school finished (And I come from "post commie" country with not so good economy). But maybe thats because I'm natural when it comes to investing to the point I go so far to take bank loans just so I can get extra m...
by BlackJackal
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:36 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Education and Career help and advice
Replies: 11
Views: 869

Re: Education and Career help and advice

Current edjewcation in schools is a crock of useless shit. Me personally, I just dropped out of my school... Not because I sucked at it, but because it was just garbage. All you get is 3 or more years wasted in some cultural marxist shithole for validation that you finished college and now youre sud...
by BlackJackal
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:58 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: I'm feel some shame
Replies: 38
Views: 2083

Re: I'm feel some shame

Is anyone else in this thread getting some Chris Hansen vibes? :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/xt6MmzRRYk0?t=133
by BlackJackal
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:17 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Fake News, Internet Era, And Jew Propaganda
Replies: 9
Views: 1979

Re: Fake News, Internet Era, And Jew Propaganda

I don't even watch TV anymore ever since I got computer. Most crap on TV is kike propaganda anyway and if I want to watch anything I can do it on my PC. I still remember when I went to "unplug" my TV and this woman behind table was looking at me like I'm sort of unicorn for not wanting TV ...
by BlackJackal
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:51 pm
Forum: JoS Astrology
Topic: 1st & 29th degree on Natal Chart
Replies: 3
Views: 505

Re: 1st & 29th degree on Natal Chart

Oh yea right lol.

Every since I read that beginnings are 0-1 degree I automatically think that also includes 1st degree for some reason. xD
by BlackJackal
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:48 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Switzerland good place for living?
Replies: 84
Views: 3498

Re: Switzerland good place for living?

In my part of the Europe I haven't seen single black/asian for almost 4 years now. Should I move to Sweden because of that? :| Dude tell me what place is that haha Slovenia. Benefit of being tiny unimportant country is that everyone ignores you... like jews for example LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: As suc...
by BlackJackal
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:21 pm
Forum: Important Articles from JoS Ministry
Topic: Amazon Wildfires
Replies: 88
Views: 6593

Re: Amazon Wildfires

Don't worry people, (((they))) will provide you with oxygen in their smart cities if something bad happens in the future. Please register at the nearest chip implanting station to receive your clean water and oxygen tank.
by BlackJackal
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:14 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Switzerland good place for living?
Replies: 84
Views: 3498

Re: Switzerland good place for living?

In my part of the Europe I haven't seen single black/asian for almost 4 years now. Should I move to Sweden because of that? :|
by BlackJackal
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:21 pm
Forum: JoS Astrology
Topic: 1st & 29th degree on Natal Chart
Replies: 3
Views: 505

1st & 29th degree on Natal Chart

These degrees are supposed to indicate beginnings and endings, so is there any meaning when they are positioned this way on natal chart? Let say for example these 2 cases: -You have a guy with Venus at 29 degree Scorpio on his natal -You have girl that has Sun in 1st degree Aquarius on her natal Doe...
by BlackJackal
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: A quite scenario
Replies: 13
Views: 870

Re: A quite scenario

Let’s say one is driving peacefully down a one lane road, on the speed limit of 45 mph, not high nor low. A very lovely night. Then an asshole comes up to you from behind, turns on the high beams and tail gates you. If one needs to suddenly stop ahead for whatever reason then there’s no room for st...
by BlackJackal
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:57 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How to protect yourself on windows 10
Replies: 56
Views: 3202

Re: How to protect yourself on windows 10

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The question is with this ongoing crap from Windows, if I had to choose between hackers and the actual Microsoft, I'd rather choose hackers.


There is a group of people that are still making unofficial security updates for Windows XP, so same story will probably also be with Win 7.
by BlackJackal
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:03 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: How to protect yourself on windows 10
Replies: 56
Views: 3202

Re: How to protect yourself on windows 10

I use Win 7 on my PC and laptop with Linux for private stuff like crypto, banking etc. Even at the company I work at they don't want to use Win 10 because they see it as corporate espionage tool. If you have to use Win 10 you'll need to do your own research on programs that stop that crap OS from le...
by BlackJackal
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:38 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Bankruptcy-related job losses are grimly reminiscent of the Great Recession
Replies: 6
Views: 807

Re: Bankruptcy-related job losses are grimly reminiscent of the Great Recession

Gold and Silver only have value as long as people think its worth anything. In and of itself its just a barren metal (something that the HP typed on the forums a year ago or so). Same can be said for dollars or any other banknote in general. At least gold and silver have real world utility so they ...
by BlackJackal
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:42 pm
Forum: Joy Of Satan 666
Topic: Bankruptcy-related job losses are grimly reminiscent of the Great Recession
Replies: 6
Views: 807

Re: Bankruptcy-related job losses are grimly reminiscent of the Great Recession

I don't worry too much; economic collapse is great time to get rich if you know what youre doing. Gold & Silver is good way to protect wealth + price will probably go up due to increased demand. Gold performs better than silver during recession according to statistics but silver price could expl...